29 | weak when ur around

AN: hi (finally!) just wanted to say I'm sorry for the time it took!
I have no idea how games like these (at the end) work, so I did with what I have in mind. I hope it makes sense.
thank you so much for reading!!

October 26-27, 2015

They mistook my kindness for weakness
I fucked up, I know that, but, Jesus
Can't a girl just do the best she can?

⋆ ˚ ° ° ˚⋆

"You'll be late."

"I'll get up in five."

I buried my head deeper into the pillow, letting out a long sigh as the room was suddenly filled with light. Alex had opened the curtains, merciless to my exhaustion.

It wasn't like I complained about this lack of sleep anyway. I'd never felt that good.

"C'mon, you said that ten minutes ago," he said, getting closer.

A brief kiss on my forehead.

The smell of his body wash.

Foot thumping on the floor.

And I was alone again.

I sat up on the edge of the bed after a few seconds, rubbing my eyes until they finally opened. They went straight to my bags laying beside my closet, visibly empty. He must have left them here earlier.

Chills spread across my skin as I trudged to the bathroom, hearing him humming a song as I went through the hallway.

I kept my eyes close for most of the time, rolling my shoulders back under the hot water to try and wake myself up. I just wanted a nice lazy day though. I had agreed to accompany him to an interview, and maybe we could watch a movie or two, cuddle up until night.

With these plans in mind, I was quick to finish up showering. I wrapped up a towel around my body and went back to the closet, running my brush through my tangles at the same time.

He was still humming an unknown tune.

I opened the wardrobe door, frowning when I noticed the clothes that used to be in my bag neatly folded in stacks. He had organised them all just like I did.

Now smiling like a loon, I abandoned my search and looked for his grey sweatpants in his bags, slipping them on. The floor was cold under my feet when I headed towards the kitchen, the smell of burnt reaching my nostrils.

"Morning."

Alex turned around at the sound of my sleepy voice, dressed in a simple black shirt.

My heart skipped at the sight of him, his messy hair with the sleeves rolled all the way up to his elbows. Compared to him, I truly looked like I needed to get my shit together.

"Morning, love," he smiled back, grabbing two cups next to the coffee pot. "Slept well?"

"Not enough."

He laughed lightly, sliding a coffee cup over to me and sitting down. "I know."

The plate with scrambled eggs came next.

"I can make some more if they're too burnt or summat," he said between chews, glancing over at me.

"I like them burnt."

He wiggled his brows, keeping his half-serious expression. "I know that. You mentioned it once."

"You know everything about me, don't you?"