26 | bad habits

October 15, 2015

There's no fun in what I do if she's not there
I wonder what went wrong, I've waited far too long

⋆ ˚ ° ° ˚⋆

It was safe to say that the following morning had escalated pretty quickly. 

I had awoken before Alex and, seeing his peaceful expression, I had decided to let him sleep for a few more minutes.

After stripping off my underwear and stepping underneath the warm water, it had only taken him a few seconds to follow after me.

It had started like a casual shower, although I wasn't sure it was a way to describe it. Just some light touches here and there as we started getting more confident with each other. I felt quite embarrassed at the beginning, but after all, he was my partner. And it wasn't like he hadn't seen my whole body before. So I had stopped covering my body and forced my hands to remain on my sides or in my hair, that same hint of a smile distinct on his lips when he noticed.

As I was massaging shampoo into my scalp, he clearly had ulterior motives. His touches were more urgent and his kisses more frequent, until he didn't let me finish.

He pinned me up against the shower wall as I wrapped my legs around his waist, bucking his hips forwards as he dragged his lips across the hot skin of my neck, releasing the tension with loud breaths. His mouth connected with mine in a subtle, sweet kiss to silence me, a wry smile plastered on his lips when he pulled back. His scent was intoxicating. Grabbing his hair, I was fighting to keep my eyes from closing, not wanting to miss a single second of what was happening in front of me.

"You're so loud," he snickered playfully, adjusting his grip behind my thighs.

His fingers dug into my skin, leaving his marks everywhere he touched me.

"Shut up, I'm not," I muttered, letting out a breathless laugh as he rose a brow.

"I'll take that as a challenge."

And he gave me a bruising kiss until we came together, and all we felt were our hearts beating together as one, tons of 'I love you' escaping our lips.

❋❋❋

"Okay, you won't believe me when I tell you."

Kat groaned dramatically, and I could picture her rolling her eyes from here, "C'mon, I've been waiting for hours."

I laughed at her exaggeration as I tried to maintain my phone between my shoulder and my ear, holding the pans of my coat together with my freezing fingers.

I was still surprised about her squeal of excitement when I told her about Alex and me, and her "he's a twat but I'm super happy for you". I guessed it'd take more time for her to like him, but it was a good beginning.

"I'm on a music video set with cameras everywhere, like in movies. He's shooting one with Miles for their album."

"Wow. At this hour?"

"Yeah. He said it fitted better with the mood."

"Living the celebrity life now, ain't we?"

I smiled solemnly as I lifted my head back up, glancing at the people walking by who held wires or huge lights in their arms. "I suppose so. I'm afraid he'll think I'm only here for that y'know."

"Nah, don't worry about that. From what you told me he seems sincere."

"Hmm."

"Are you in the video?" she asked as I watched the technicians hurrying around to adjust the red neon lights, turning the black setting into something more dangerous, almost sensual.