A/n (again)

It is i, come to explain what happened to Owen in the last chapter :D

This story is loosely based off of phasmophobia, which is a ghost horror game. You are supposed to find and identify a ghost by gathering evidence and observing the ghostsactions. 

Each ghost has a different "ability" that you can use to identify them (except spirits, rip)

A deathling is similar.

They have similar powers or abilities when they are threatened or feel excessive pain (like starting to bleed out). They turn into their deathling form and use their ability to heal themselves and/or to weaken their opponent.

For example, in phasmophobia, a Moroi is a ghost that can "curse" you and drain your sanity. Apo is a moroi type deathling, so he can "curse" people (not so minor setback and moroi/monsters) and steal energy from them to both heal himself and weaken their opponent.

Owen is an onryo, which is a ghost that is afraid of fire, and if it extinguishes a flame it can hunt (try to kill you) even if your sanity is high. Owen can extinguish flames and activate his deathling form with the fire, healing himself and intimidating his opponent.

I might have more explanations later, but I won't until I have more characters unlock their deathling form. For now, if you'd like an explanation, Google the game and try to make sense of it from there.

Oeca is The Twins

Krow is a Demon

Mohwee is a Poltergeist 

Bek is an Oni

Leave me some suggestions for other characters :D

If you have any other questions about this fanfic, please leave them here, I'd love to answer them :)

Also, go check out the new chapter: Free:Oeca if you haven't yet! Its the new second chapter.

I hope you have a awesome day/ night!

-Ama