11

"Damn it!" Hyunsuk shouted. He's in his studio. He didn't care if there's anyone in the company who heard him shouting because he's too frustrated. He closed his eyes and sighed. It has been days. He couldn't get any of his jobs done. He couldn't get any suitable beats for the music he's working on. He couldn't write any decent lyrics. He feels like he's going into a slump. But that's not the only thing that makes him frustrated. For the past few days he has been thinking about Park Jihoon. Yes. The younger Alpha keeps pestering him even though he clearly and openly told him that he's not going to give him a chance. But now? What the hell had happened? "How hard did he pray for me to be like this?"

It's the 8th day of Jihoon variety show filming that took place in Jeju Island. For more than a week, there's no message, no call from the younger one. Jihoon did tell him that he's going to be very busy during the filming, that he didn't even know the schedule yet a day before he left for Jeju. And he did say that he'll pray that Hyunsuk will miss him. Is that why he's being like this? Did he miss the younger Alpha? No way, right? He already decided that he won't date the younger Alpha. But sometimes, he questions his own actions whenever the younger Alpha is around him.

Hyunsuk did notice that he was attracted to Jihoon. He knows that he's attracted to Jihoon's face, body and his scent. He knows it very well but the fact that Jihoon is younger than him is a total no no. For months after the first time he met the younger Alpha, he know that he will never tolerate with Jihoon's clingy acts. He always calls, always messages. And more importantly, he always shows up in front of him at least once a week without fail since the first time they met. Hyunsuk seeks for a partner that will take care of him, not for him to take care of the other party.

Hyunsuk wanted to be the one who's clingy to his partner. But with Jihoon being younger and acting like that, he just can't. And Hyunsuk is quite sure that he will definitely get bored if they're even in a relationship. That's why he gave the Alpha an almost impossible task. Because he didn't want to give a chance from the start. And Jihoon himself already heard it from himself that Hyunsuk didn't even plan to give him a chance. But the Alpha has never stopped being around him, trying so hard to get his attention. Hyunsuk just doesn't want to waste anyone's time. What's the point of being in a relationship if Hyunsuk himself knows that he'll get bored?

"Did he put a spell on me? Black magic?" Hyunsuk asked himself. Because there's nothing to explain what he had experienced. Jihoon is a rising artist so his face is everywhere. Hyunsuk knows it well. But since the Alpha left for Jeju, he just couldn't help but to those advertisement, magazines with his face on. His eyes became very sensitive when he heard Jihoon's name. He will always turn to the spot where the Alpha is always sitting in his studio, his condominium. When he's totally aware that the Alpha is not here. He's on an island many kilometers away. Did he really miss him? Hyunsuk really wants to get him off his mind. It's distracting him too much.

Hyunsuk took out his phone. He searched for Jihoon's team's account on social media. There are no posts from the Alpha at all since he left for Jeju. Hyunsuk heard that Jihoon is one of the most active members in T5 if it's for updating fans. Is his fans being alright for him not updating for more than a week?

Hyunsuk sighed. Still. He doesn't want to care about the Alpha. Hyunsuk decided to go to the company's cafe. His step stopped when he saw someone familiar at the cafe.

"Oh?"

"Hyunsuk hyung," Doyoung called his name.

"Eh? What are you doing here?" Hyunsuk asked.

"I have a meeting with someone here earlier," Doyoung said. He cleared his throat. "How're you doing, hyung? Jihoon hyung has been away for a week so I haven't heard your name for that long. Usually Jihoon hyung will keep saying your name whenever he is,"