Ending 2

(Sad ending?...)

Ori and Kamila went to Pigsy's noodles with Tang, Pigsy and the others. Mei and MK were playing something on their phone. "NO!" MK shouted as he jumped up. Mei laughed and noticed the two strangers. "Who are you, why are you here?!" Mei hissed as she got into a defensive position taking out her sword and pointing it to Kamila. Ori blinked a few times as Kamila furrowed her brows. "We are here to give you the antidote." Ori explained as Mei raised an eyebrow. "What antidote?" Mei asked curiously as Kamila looked at the antidote in Ori's hand. "Why are there two when there is only one person who needs it here?" Kamila asked as Ori looked at the antidotes and tilted her head. "I must've made a mistake." Ori said as she threw the antidote into the rubbish bin.

Mei sniffed the antidote and gaged. "Why does it smell so bad?!" Mei shouted as she made a disgusted face. Ori sighed and said, "It is what it is. Now, you need to drink this! The boss can control you at any time he wants. If you drink this, you can't be controlled by him anymore. He can attack at any moment so please drink it!" Ori said as Mei thought for a few seconds and drank the whole thing. Mei made a weird face and ran to the kitchen to get some water. After a while, she went back and sighed. "It tastes worse than it smells." Mei says as she drinks some more water.

Ori shrugged and Pigsy, Tang, Sandy, Macaque and Wukong walked in looking exhausted. "Monkey King?!" MK said as his eyes lit up. MK ran up to Wukong and hugged him tightly. "Hey there kiddo... Kamila, mind explaining why there was a GIANT DOG that can FLY trying to kill us?!" Wukong said as he gritted his teeth. "Oh, that's just my pet. He likes to play." Kamila said as Ori giggled. Wukong looked at Kamila and clenched his fist. "WHO EVEN HAVE A GIANT FLYING KILLING MACHINE AS THEIR PET?! WE ALMOST DIED!" Wukong shouted as he crossed his arms.

Kamila shrugged as she looked around. "Everyone is here right?" Kamila asked as Sandy immediately replied. "I think so." Sandy said as he looked around. "Good, now the plan." Ori said as she started to explain how they would defeat the boss. "Ok, so, we need Pigsy and Tang to fight some of the lower-level helpers he has. Sandy, you are going to be with Ori and you two will be the medic. Wukong and MK can-" Kamila didn't finish as she was cut off by Macaque. "Wait, why can't I be with peaches?- I mean Wukong..." Macaque said as Kamila groaned.

"I don't have time for this... Ok, Macaque with Wukong. You guys defeat the higher-level helpers he has and me, MK and Mei will try and defeat the boss. Is that clear?" Kamila said as everyone nodded their heads. Then, MK started to speak. "What about Redson?" MK asked as the whole room fell silent. "OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!" Ori shouted as she groaned in frustration. Then, a loud boom could be heard in the distance. "Oh no..." Ori murmured as she looked out. It was the boss.

"Hello, didn't anyone tell you betraying is a bad thing to do?" The boss said as his eyes glowed making him look way scarier than before. Redson walked out of the bedroom and yawned as he rubbed his eyes. "What is happening out here? Why are you all so noisy?!" Redson shouted as he saw the boss and immediately froze. "Too bad you forgot one of them. This will help me a lot since the monkei kid wouldn't want to hurt his little lover." The boss said as he floated down to the same level as MK and the others are at.

Redson's eyes then glowed red as he walked towards the boss and stood beside him. "My army, destroy these useless migits." The boss said as he pointed to MK and his friends. Kamila's anger is shown on her face as she walks towards the boss and takes off her gloves. "You are nothing without your little army." Kamila said as she reached her hand out to try and end the boss's life but sadly, some of his minions who were wearing special suits that protected them from the death touch went in between the boss and Kamila. Kamila clenched her fist as the boss laughed like a maniac.

Then, the battle began. Pigsy and Tang fought off the weak helpers easily as Macaque and Wukong did the same to the stronger helpers. With MK and Mei it was not that easy. Not only do they need to dodge the boss's attacks, MK does not dare to strike at the boss since he might hurt Redson. Mei didn't care about that and went to strike at the boss which did not really work since her attacks were blocked by Redson. The boss made Redson shoot a fireball at her which caused her to get burnt and fall to the ground.

 MK looked at Mei who was immediately brought on the car by Sandy and Ori. He felt his blood boiling as he took out the golden staff and swung it at the boss. The boss dodged it and laughed. "What? You think you can hit me that easily?" The boss said as he continued laughing. "Well, fun is over kid." The boss said as Redson struck an attack right at MK. MK tried to dodge it but it was too late. He was sent flying through multiple buildings.

Redson didn't stop there, as MK stood up, he grabbed MK's neck and choked him. "Please... Don't do this..." MK said weakly as he tried to get Redson's hands off his neck. Redson let go of MK's neck but just as MK was about to say something. Redson's hands went through MK's chest and took his heart out. With a thud, MK fell to the ground. That was when Redson realized what he had done and broke down. The boss went over and looked at MK's dead body. "I didn't tell you to kill him! Oh my gosh, you are the dumbest-" Before the boss could finish, Ori stabbed the boss right into his throat. The boss's eyes widened as he fell to the ground. Redson was still crying as he looked at MK's dead body. "I am so sorry..." Redson mumbled as he cried on MK's corpse.

The others arrived at the scene and saw MK's corpse which made all of them gasp. Wukong and Macaque were speechless as Mei ran over and shook MK's dead body. Then, Mei looked at Redson and slapped him. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Mei yelled at Redson but Redson didn't seem to say anything back and just stared at MK's dead body as more tears left his eyes. Pigsy, Tang and Sandy all saw the corpse and began to break down. Kamila also looked at the dead body in horror. Ori was the only one that didn't react that much. "Did you guys forget I can heal people?" Ori said as everyone looked at her. Ori slowly walked towards MK's dead body and began to whisper something under her breath.

In what seemed like an eternity, MK looked like how he was before. No scars and he looked perfectly normal but he just wasn't waking up. Mei was about to flip again but MK's eyes slowly fluttered open. "Wh- what? I am alive?..." MK murmured as he looked at his hands and at his wound that healed up. Ori smiled and nodded her head as everyone went in for a group hug. Well, except for Kamila since she wasn't wearing her gloves so she passed away a few days later in glory. I guess things are back to normal again...

THE END

(Thank you for all the support and I am proud to say that this is the end of "Forbidden Love". I hope you enjoyed this and I will see you in the next book I will make. Should it be spicynoodles again or shadowpeach? Let me know in the comments. Hope you enjoyed and I will see you next time.)

FINISHED AFTER NON-STOP POSTING EVERY DAY FOR 27 DAYS STRAIGHT!

What would you guys want the next book to be? Shadowpeach or spicynoodles?