Chapter 7

Redson weakly walked over to Pigsy's noodles. He decided that maybe he have a chance and, he didn't want to die yet. As Redson entered the shop the pain became more and more unbearable. Mei, Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy watched as he weakly walked in. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HERE?!" Mei shouted as she took out her sword. She was about to strike at Redson but Redson collapsed onto the ground without anyone touching him. "Get MK... Please..." Redson said weakly as he passed out.

Mei looked at him and circled around him for a few minutes. "I don't think he is acting. Why would he want to find MK though?" Mei said as Pigsy and Tang started to think about it as well. They didn't seem to figure it out but by the looks of it, Redson is not acting. He looked like he is in real pain.

Mei and Pigsy looked at each other as they thought of what to do. They did not trust Redson but he really looked like he need help. As they were thinking about what to do with him MK came back from delivering noodles. "Hey guys- OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!" MK shouted as a concerned look appeared on his face. He looked a little pale as he approached Redson.

MK felt his pulse and lets out a relieved sigh as he picks Redson up. "Pigsy can I just take care of Redson for today? Please?" MK said as he looked at Pigsy with puppy eyes. "Fine kid but tomorrow you need to go back to work no matter what condition that guy is in." Pigsy said as he points at Redson. MK thanked Pigsy and went upstairs quickly. He laid Redson on his bed and just stared at him. 'What should I do...' MK thought as he looked at the unconscious Redson.

MK looked worried and tried to wake Redson up. "Hey, Redson wake up!" MK said as he shook Redson. He shakes him for a few minutes but there was no reply so he decided to give up. MK caressed Redson's cheek and brought a chair to sit right next to Redson. MK looked at Redson and suddenly felt a wave of sadness.

"Please wake up..." MK sobbed as his tears begin to fall uncontrollably. MK sobbed for a good one hour and decided it is no use sobbing. It won't make Redson magically wake up and he just wonders if Redson would ever wake up or not. 

(After a few more hours)

Redson slowly woke up seeing a sleeping MK who had his head on the bed he was sleeping on. MK looked worried and slightly depressed. Redson couldn't help but feel sad for him. As Redson tried to stand up and get off the bed the movement woke MK up. 

"Redson! I am so glad that you are ok!" MK said as he pulled him into a hug. Redson's face flushed red as he chuckles. "Yeah noodle boy I am fine..." Redson said weakly but the pain in his voice is very clear. MK pushed Redson back down onto the bed and told him, "You need rest. Just stay here." MK's voice was stern and serious. Redson was shocked but decided to listen to what MK said.

It was late at night and it was time for everyone to sleep. "If I sleep on your bed then where will you sleep?" Redson asked as he looked at MK. "I can just sleep on the couch. Don't sweat about it!" MK said as he gave Redson a warm smile and turned to the couch.

"Wait!" Redson said as MK turned around to look at him. "Yeah?" MK asked, curious what Redson will say next. "If you don't mind we can sleep in the same bed?..." Redson said as MK's blinked and processed what Redson just said. As He realized what Redson is offering he begin to blush furiously. "Oh ok!" MK said as he walked over to his bed and got under the cover.

Redson yawned as he begins to sleep. After a while, a light snoring noise can be heard coming from Redson. MK smiled at the sight of him sleeping and decided to sleep too. Just as he was about to sleep Redson turned around and now they are facing each other. MK's face flushed red immediately after Redson has turned. His heart skipped a beat as he looked at Redson. 'Too close...' MK thought as the blush on his face begin to become redder and redder.

Redson then touched around and puts a hand on MK's waist. MK flinched as Redson pulled him closer. MK's heart was beating like it never was before. He decided to just sleep and act like nothing happened. After a while, he fell asleep. Both Redson and MK are in each other's arms...

(Hello and thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Have a nice day!)