Chapter 9

MK yawned as he woke up. He seems to have forgotten that Redson was with him and screamed when he saw someone beside him. "What is it noodle boy?!" Redson shouted as he probably looked annoyed by MK screaming while he was sleeping. MK thought for a while and remembered that Redson is kind of living with him now.

"Sorry! I forgot that you were here. I am not used to waking up and seeing someone beside me yet." MK said as he looked at the floor sounding kind of embarrassed by that. Redson rolled his eyes as he looked at MK and said, "What do you plan on doing today?" MK looked at Redson and realized that he is supposed to train with Wukong today. MK looked at Redson awkwardly and said, "I don't think you can come with me this time." Redson's face turned from annoyed to worried.

"Why?" Redson asked as he looked at MK. Redson was scared that the pain will go back and curled up into a ball. MK wanted to calm Redson down so he patted Redson on the head. "Well, I need to train with Monkey King! I don't think he had a good past with your father and he would probably freak out if you showed up with me." MK explained as he hugged Redson.

 Redson was upset but hugged back. "Please bring me there with you... I promise I will not cause any trouble." Redson pleaded as MK's face turned red. It was MK's first time hearing Redson beg and he can feel his heart beating faster and faster.

"Fine!" MK said as he covered his face with his hands so Redosn wouldn't notice that his face is red. Redson's eyes lit up as MK said that and they both went downstairs. As they reached the first floor they saw Tang sleeping on Pigsy's shoulders.

MK smirked as Pigsy glared at him. Tang was deep asleep and Pigsy never looked as peaceful as he is with Tang asleep on his shoulders. Pigsy stroked Tang's hair as Tang smiled slightly, still asleep on Pigsy's shoulders. MK was about to laugh but Redson put a hand over his mouth. "Let them have their moment. Let's go to wherever you are supposed to go to train with the Monkey King." Redson whispered as MK and Redson went off to go to Flower Fruit Mountain also known as Monkey King's home.

As they arrived at the Flower Fruit Mountain, they noticed something weird. Wukong was usually always on the tree when he waits for MK's arrival. This time Wukong was not there. MK and Redson begin to search everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. MK started to panic as Redson tried to calm him down.

All of a sudden, Wukong went out of the little house and he seems to be surprised to see MK. Wukong had forgotten that today he had to train MK. "Hey bud! Sorry, I have forgotten that today I'm supposed to train you..." Wukong said as he gave MK an awkward smile. Macaque then suddenly walked out of the little house and hugged Wukong from behind.

Wukong's face was as red as a tomato when Macaque did that and tried to push him away but failed to do that. "MACAQUE?!" MK shouted as he rubbed his eyes just to make sure. Wukong was still blushing as he looked down a little but his eyes met Redson's. "What the- Why is Redson here?!" Wukong said as he looked at Redson then back to MK.

"I promise he will not disturb my training at all! He just wanted to come and I thought you wouldn't mind..." MK said as Redson pats him on the back. "Oh yeah? Well at least you could've asked me first! Why is he even touching you? Isn't he your enemy?" Wukong said as he glared at Redson. "Not anymore! Why is Macaque even hugging you then?!" MK said as he pointed at Macaque. At that moment Wukong went silent.

Wukong pushed Macaque away as he slowly walked up to MK. "Fine. Redson can stay as long as he doesn't cause any trouble." Wukong said as MK's eyes lit up and thanked Wukong for letting Redson stay. As the both of them started training Macaque suddenly appeared behind Redson. "So... you like MK don't you?" Macaque said as Redson's face flushed red.

"How do you even know?" Redson said as he looked around to see if anyone heard that. "I was just guessing well now I know." Macaque said as he chuckled. Redson's face turned red from anger as he tried to punch Macaque. Macaque dodged it easily as the rock he was standing in front of just a few seconds ago breaks into small pieces.

MK and Wukong noticed it and went toward them. "I thought you said that he wouldn't cause any trouble?" Wukong said as he looked at MK. MK shrugged as he got closer to Redson. "What's wrong?" He asked as Redson glared at Macauqe. MK immediately noticed that Macaque made him mad and brought him to a corner away from Macaque.

As Redson and MK talked in the corner Wukong glared at Macaque. "What did you do that triggered him?" Wukong said as Macaque smirked and said, "Come closer so I can tell you." Wukong got a little closer to Macaque as he kept a stern look on his face. Macaque then suddenly pulled Wukong closer and kissed him on the cheek. Wukong's face turned red as he pushed Macaque away.

"The kids could've seen that!" Wukong said, he looked slightly embarrassed about it which made Macaque smirk. "Fine, I won't do it again with them here... Peaches~" Macaque whispered the last part into Wukong's ear making his whole face turn red.

MK and Redson then walked up to them as MK said, "We talked and he said he would never lose his temper again." Redson rolled his eyes and glared at Macaque as Macaque gave him a smug look. As MK and Wukong started to train again Macaque went up to Redson and said, "I know how you can get MK..."

(Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and have a nice day!)