Chapter 25

Redson noticed that Mei was streaming but he didn't mind. He kept kissing MK, pinning him to the wall. MK didn't seem to focus on the kiss but more on the phone that was recording them. Redson felt a little mad that MK wasn't giving him all the attention and used his hands to cover the camera on Mei's phone. "Your attention is mine." Redson whispered into MK's ears as MK's face flushed red. Mei was still watching but decided to leave when MK and Redson's kiss became a little more heated.

Mei closed the door behind her as he looked at the stream's chat. The comments were all talking about why she left. "I have to do something. I will end the stream here! Bye!" Mei said as she laughed awkwardly and ended the stream. Mei leaned on the wall outside and tried to hear what MK and Redson is doing but she couldn't. Mei looked at her watch and thought, 'Maybe I should go to the arcade.' Mei then walked out of Pigsy's noodles.

(In MK's room WARNING!!! NSWF/18+)

"She left so..." Redson said but was cut off by a kiss from MK. Redson kissed MK back as he puts a hand behind MK's head. Redson suddenly deepens the kiss and bites MK's lips slightly which caused MK to let out a slutty moan. Redson saw this as a chance and slipped his tongue into MK's mouth, exploring every part of his mouth with his tongue. MK didn't push him away but he instead started to enjoy it. They went on like that for a few more minutes before the two pulled away from each other. As they did that, a string of saliva formed.

They both panted as Redson started to kiss and nibble on MK's neck. MK's eyes widened as Redson did that. "Mm... ah~" MK moaned as Redson sucked on his neck. Redson stopped and MK looked at him with a confused look. "Why did you stop?" MK questioned, sounding slightly needy. Redson smirked and then said, "Do you want me to continue dear?~" MK's whole face became red right after he heard that.

MK then pushed Redson away and crossed his arms. "Hmph... what a tease..." MK whispered under his breath but Redson still managed to hear it. "Awh~ I am a tease?~" Redson cooed as he slipped a hand under MK's shirt. MK shivered as he felt Redson's hand on his skin. "Keep on doing that and I will do it back..." MK said as he bit his lips trying to stop himself from moaning. Redson's hand moved a little lower as MK grabbed his hands and pulled it out of his shirt. Then, MK took both of Redson's hands and pinned him onto the bed.

Redson smirked as he gave MK a suggestive look. But what happened next made Redson feel even more excited. MK started to tie Redson's hands with ropes. As Redson was waiting for MK to do something, MK suddenly got off the bed and sat on the sofa. Redson frowned as he said, "Awh, why'd you stop?" MK didn't answer as he took out his phone and started to text Mei.

(Warning over)

Redson rolled his eyes as he lit the rope on fire. The rope burnt into ashes in seconds as Redson climbed off the bed. Redson sat next to MK as he kissed MK on the cheek. "Sorry, dear~" Redson said as he looked at MK with puppy eyes. As MK glanced at Redson, his heart skipped a beat. MK has never seen Redson be so passionate and he has never even dreamed of him with puppy eyes.

MK petted Redson on the head as he gave Redson a peck on the cheek. Redson then looked at MK with a smug look. "I knew you had a soft spot for me~" Redson whispered into MK's ears but what he got in return was MK pushing his face away from his ears. Redson didn't mind that and continued to hug and cuddle MK. MK smiled slightly as he continued texting Mei. Redson slowly fell asleep while cuddling MK.

(With Pigsy, Tang, Ori and Kamila)

Kamila and Ori were playing card games as Pigsy and Tang slept. Then, feather burst into the door and said, "Boss wants to find you two." Kamila and Ori had a confused look on their faces but decided that they should just go. As they walked toward the boss's office they felt like they would lose their life. Maybe the boss found out that they tried to help Pigsy and Tang. Ori's face was pale. It was clear that she was scared. Kamila was also scared but decided to hide her fear.

"Kamila! Ori!" The boss said as they walked in. "Greetings boss." Ori and Kamila said as they bowed. They were scared but they decided that the only thing that they could do is pray that the boss didn't know. "So, I need you to convince that monkey kid's blue friend to drink this potion and to feed his cat this potion so that monkey kid will be all alone and my plan can finally start." The boss said as Ori and Kamila let out a relieved sigh.

"Of course." Kamila said as she took the drink and started to walk out. Kamila and Ori were not going to do it but the boss suddenly said, "I will insert a camera on your shirts. Destroy it and you would get killed instantly. Fail and you will also die. Understood?" The boss said calmly as Ori and Kmaila's blood ran cold. They just nodded and went on their way to Sandy's house. They couldn't do anything about it. They have no choice but to do it.

(1.5K views?! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I never thought I will go this far! Thank you so much!)