Chapter 23

"What do I need to do to get the monkeys back?" Wukong asked as he stayed in a defensive pose. "Just kindly inject this into yourself. Thank you." The boss said as he gave Wukong the injection. "Hell no! I am not injecting some random injection into myself from someone who kidnapped the monkeys!" Wukong hissed as the boss went a few steps closer to Wukong. "I am not asking. This is a demand if you want to keep your little life. You wouldn't want me to force you do you?" The boss said as his eyes glowed brightly.

"Like you can ever do that!" Wukong scoffed as he tried to strike at the boss. The boss smiled slightly and dodges it easily as he said, "Wow, you are fast but not fast enough." The boss was about to strike at Wukong but a portal opened up behind him. It was Macaque, he knew that Wukong was in danger and came to help him.

Sadly, the sneak attack didn't do that much damage. The boss dodged it but his left hand was not so lucky and got hit. The boss bled all over the floor as he shook his head slowly. "I was supposed to make you under my control and then make you make your little lover here under my control just like I did to the stupid pig and that Tang guy." The boss said as he glared at the both of them. "I guess now my plan won't work." The boss continued as he sighed. "After I do that, I will kill the monkeys." The boss laughed as he said that but Wukong could not contain his anger anymore.

Wukong clenches his fist and attempts to strike at the boss again and again but failed each time. The boss dodged every single one of them but what he didn't know is that Wukong would strike at the building behind him. "You missed that shot so-" Before the boss could finish the sentence, the building came crashing down and landed on the boss. The boss slowly climbed out of the pile of broken building parts. "Smart, I give up. You can have your monkeys back." The boss said. As he disappeared, the monkeys fell from the sky. Wukong and Macaque cathed all of them just in time before they hit the ground.

What?...

Is it really that easy?

Of course not. The boss injected the injection into Wukong when he was sleeping. All of that is just something to let Macaque let his guard down and to pass Wukong the injection he will use for Macaque later. It is never that easy.

(With Pigsy, Tang, Ori and Kamila)

They jumped out of the window and sneak past the guards easily. "You can't let MK know any of these things happened ok?" Kamila said as she kept running beside them to Pigsy's noodles. "Why not?" Tang asked curiously. "It will be easy for the boss to find out. We will all get in trouble. You guys will lose your freedom and me and Ori might lose our lives." Kamila replied as Ori nodded. Tang and Pigsy stayed silent after that as they reached Pigsy's noodles.

MK was walking around anxiously as Redson tried to calm him down. Pigsya dn Tang walked in and MK immediately notice them. "Pigsy! Tang!" MK exclaimed as he hugged them. MK started to break down and tears filled his eyes. "Where were you guys?! I was so worried!" MK cried as Redson wiped away MK's tears for him.

"We just got lost somewhere but Tang teleported us back into the city and we found our way back!" Pigsy lied as he looked down at his feet. Tang nodded his head and said, "We are super tired so we will just rest for a while!" Tang said as he pulled Pigsy away. MK was confused by how they are acting but decided that it was just because they are tired.

Ori and Kamila went back and saw the boss waiting for them in the room. "Where is the pig and that Tang guy?!" He shouted as both Ori's and Kamila's blood ran cold. 'How does he know?' Ori thought as she quickly put on a smile and said, "They are right there!" Ori pointed at the two clones as the boss glared at her. "Do you think I am dumb?! They are not here." The boss said as he clapped his hands and teleported Pigsy and Tang back. Pigsy and Tang were surprised, scared and confused at the same time but saw Ori and Kamila looking pale.

Pigsy and Tang looked behind them and saw the boss. A flashback of what he did to them came into their mind as their blood also ran cold just like Ori's and Kamila's. "Next time keep an eye on them. If they escape again you know what will happen." The boss said as he walked out of the room. After a few minutes of silence and making sure the boss isn't outside Ori begins to speak. "Told you... I am sorry but we can't help you again." She said as she looked at the floor. Kamila just sighed and walked away.

"I am so sorry!" Tang and Pigsy said in unison but now it is clear that there is no way they will escape. The boss had put a sticky note on the fridge in pigsy's noodles saying, "Me and Tang will be going to the new noodle cooking competition. Don't worry about us we are safe. - by Pigsy" The boss was happy with the note and left right after writing that letter.

After a few minutes, MK found the note and his facial expression changed immediately. Redson looked at the note and said, "They are going to the noodle cooking competition. That's nice." MK looked at Redson with a worried look as he said, "Pigsy's handwriting is not like this..."