Chapter 5

MK has finally healed up and can return to delivering noodles. MK whistled a happy tune as he delivered the noodles. He reached the first house he needed to deliver the noodles to and found a little girl running up to him. "Are you the Monkie Kid? I am a huge fan!" The little girl said as she hugged him. MK smiles as he received the hug. He squats down to the same height as the little girl and said, "Yes, I am indeed the Monkie Kid!" MK said as he pats the girl on the head and smiles at her.

"I want to be just like you when I grow up!" The little girl said as her eyes lit up. MK's face changed immediately as he said, "Well being a hero is not.. that easy and it is very risky! If you want to be a hero maybe you can be a doctor when you grow up! You will make your.. parents... proud if you become a doctor and you can save lives!" MK said as he remembered all of the villains he fought and the trouble he caused. He did not want anyone to do what he did.

The little girl looked at him and said, "Oh ok then! Wait! I need to take a picture with you!" MK smiled at her and took a picture with her. She then waved at him as he got on his tuk-tuk and went to deliver more noodles. After that nothing interesting happened. It was a pretty normal day but MK felt pretty happy because of the little girl.

(With Redson)

Redson is still in his bed sleeping. He hugged the pillow tightly. After some time he finally woke up and begin to climb out of bed. He finally decides to go downstairs but heard his parents talk about something. "Our son is so useless! He is good for nothing!" PIF said as DBK continued with, "I know. I don't believe he is our son. He is an embarrassment." DBK said as he rolled his eyes.

They didn't know that Redson heard it all and ran back upstairs. His eyes began to fill with tears. 'Why can't I just be loved? Why can't I just have a nice family? Am I really that useless? I will show them I am not! Tomorrow I shall destroy the city and prove that I am powerful!" Redson thought as he holds the tiny container tightly in his hands.

His sadness did not go away but most of it turned into rage. He seems like he is about to lose control. He clenches his fist and punched his pillow. The pillow became ashes almost instantly as Redson manages to calm himself down a little. Redson decided to put his plan to work tomorrow since he just woke up and is very sleepy. He decided to keep sleeping because he have nothing to do. His father and mother did not ask him to build bull clones since they did not plan on attacking the city any time soon. Redson then decided to sleep his sadness away.

(With MK)

As MK finished delivering the noodles he went back to Pigsy's noodles. It has already been 3 hours and he was exhausted. Pigsy told him that he can rest for the day since there are no more orders and MK should rest early since he just got hurt a few days ago. MK happily agreed and went back to his room.

MK went into the bathroom and took a shower. When he went out of the bathroom he looked around his room. 'Wow my room is messy...' MK thought as he began cleaning his room. 'I hate cleaning.' MK thought as he sighed and keep on cleaning. After he finished cleaning his room he heard a knock on his door. "Who is it?" MK asked as he went over to the door waiting for an answer.

"MK it's me!" Mei's voice shouted from outside. MK quickly opened the door and hugged his best friend. Mei laughed and went in as she looked around and said, "Wow MK! Your room is so clean now!" MK chuckles and said, "Yeah, I guess so." Mei smiled at him and walked around the room.

Mei then sat on the couch and she started talking about the stream she did this morning. MK listens to her but he couldn't help but find it weird that Redson did not attack the city at all while he is currently weak. Well now he is not but before he recovered he is. MK couldn't stop thinking about it but his thoughts got interrupted by Mei. "MK? You alright? You seem zoned out." Mei said as she waves her hand in front of MK's eyes.

"Yeah, I am fine!" MK replied as he puts on a smile and Mei continue to talk about the stream. MK can't help but still think about it. As it gets later Mei needed to go back home to not make her parents worry. "Sorry MK I need to go now! Bye!" Mei said as she left. MK looked at his phone. It was now 11:30 pm. MK yawns as he closed his phone and charged it. He looked around his clean room. MK felt proud but it didn't last long as he starts to feel sleepy. He climbs into his bed and started to fall asleep. It wasn't long before he fell asleep.

Redson suddenly appears in MK's room but he did not know since he is sleeping. Redson walks closer to him and looked him up and down. 'Good thing I didn't do too much damage to him...' Redson thought as he looked at the sleeping MK. Redson's expression slowly softens but then he started to realize what he was doing. 'No... I can't fall for him! He is my enemy!" Redson thought as he quickly left.

(Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!)