Chapter 21

"Redson! Tang and Pigsy are gone!" MK shouted as Redson slowly woke up and yawned. "Are you sure they didn't just go out for a walk?..." Redson said as he rubbed his eyes. "They wouldn't! I need to inform Monkey King that I can't go to practice anymore." MK said as he grabbed Redson's hand and quickly went the Flower Fruit Mountain.

"Hey, kiddo! You ready for your training?" Wukong said as he greeted MK with a warm smile. "Sorry Monkey King! Pigsy and Tang are gone! I need to go find them!" MK said as the worried look on his face became more obvious. Wukong nodded as if telling MK that he can go find them. MK smiled at Wukong and ran out with Redson following closely behind.

MK searched everywhere but couldn't find Pigsy and Tang. He started to worry since he didn't know what to do. "Pigsy? Tang?" MK shouted as he walked through the streets.

After searching for about 1 hour MK started to break down. Tears begin to fill his eyes quickly as Redson comforted him. "Don't worry. They probably just went to find Sandy?" Redson said as he patted MK on the back. "Yes! That's it! Sandy's place!" MK said as he hugged Redson and grabbed his hands. "Let's go!" MK said as he smiled at Redson. Redson nodded as the pair ran to Sandy's place.

When they arrived Sandy greeted them with a big hug. "Hi! Anything I can help with?" Sandy asked as he stopped hugging them. "Is Tang and Pigsy here?" MK asked hoping that he would find Pigsy and Tang here. "Pigsy and Tang? I didn't see them. Sorry MK." Sandy said as MK's smile turned into a disappointed and slightly sad frown.

"Where are they?! Why can't they just tell me before they go out?! Why... why..." MK sobbed as he said the last words. Tears rolled down his cheeks as Redson hugged MK tightly. "We will find them. Don't cry." Redson said as he kissed MK. MK was still sobbing uncontrollably. "What if we will never find them?.." MK asked as he looked at Redson, tears still in his eyes. "We will. I know we will." Redson assured MK as he pulled MK into a passionate kiss.

MK kissed Redson back as Sandy slowly went into another room to give them some space. MK noticed it and quickly apologized, "I am so sorry! I forgot that we are still in your house..." MK said awkwardly as he held Redson's hand and quickly ran out. Redson blushed in embarrassment as they went back to Pigsy's noodles.

"Where should we search next?" MK asked as he looked Redson in the eyes. "Maybe dragon girl's house?... They might go and find her for something." Redson suggested as MK nodded. They both went to Mei's house and knocked. Mei came out and greeted MK and Redson. "Hey lovebirds!" Mei said as Redson and MK's faces turned red at the word "lovebirds". Mei was MK's best friend and it is normal for her to tease MK when he have his first relationship.

MK and Redson both stayed silent as Mei laughed. "SHUT UP DRAGON GIRL!" Redson shouted as he tried to attack Mei but MK held him back. "Did you see Pigsy and Tang?" MK asked Mei as Mei shook her head. "Nope." Mei replied as MK sighed deeply. Mei saw how sad her best friend is and begin to comfort him. "Don't worry monkey man! I can help you guys find them if you don't mind!" Mei said as she puts a hand on MK's shoulder.

MK smiled slightly at the support Mei is giving him but just couldn't help but worry about Tang and Pigsy. Redson's brows furrowed as he saw Mei putting a hand on MK's shoulder. "Back off." Redson hissed as he glared at Mei. "Your man is way too overprotective." Mei whispered as Redson dragged MK away from Mei.

"Redson... I think you are being a little too overprotective." MK said as Redson frowned and slowly walked away. MK noticed that he was slowly walking away and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." Redson ignored MK and kept walking until MK grabbed his hands and made Redson look at him. MK looked at Redson in his eyes, then at his lips.

 MK then passionately kissed Redson. Redson didn't pull away and blushed as his lips touched MK's. "Uhm, guys?... I am streaming right now..." Mei said as MK and Redson pulled away from each other quickly. "Oh well now everyone knows." Mei said as MK blushed and gave the camera an awkward smile. Redson blushed furiously as he covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

The comment section was so shocked it became silent for a second. After some time, people begin to spam about how cute they would be together. Some comments are bad and talked about how MK shouldn't be dating a villain. That made Redson mad since he did not do any crime for a few months. MK just ignored the bad comments and was happy that at least some people will support his relationship with Redson.

(With Wukong and Macaque)

"It is so quiet... Mango... I think something is missing." Wukong said as he looked around trying to remember what is missing. "Where are the monkeys?!" Wukong shouted as he heard a voice in his head. "Go to ************** to find your monkeys. Go alone and don't bring your partner or the monkeys might just die." The voice said as Macaque looked at Wukong with a confused look. "What is it Peaches?" Macaque asked but Wukong did not reply. Instead, he quickly went to the location not knowing that Macaque followed him...

(Thanks for reading and have a nice day!)