Chapter 27

"Kamila..." A voice called out. Kamila seems to be in some white room. "Mom?.." Kamila said with a shaky voice. It has been a long time since she heard her mother's voice. "I did not raise you like this. Fix it, I know you can fix it." The voice said as it slowly added away and Kamila woke up. "What was that..." she mumbled as she rubbed her eyes. "So it was all a dream... I really miss you, mom..." Kamila said as she sighed. 'I need to fix this...' Kamila thought as an idea popped into her mind. 'I will find Ori! Maybe she can make an antidote and fix it all!' Kamila thought, then, she ran out and went to find Ori.

Ori was on the floor playing UNO with Pigsy and Tang. "ORI!" Kamila shouted as she ran into the room. Ori flinched at the sudden noise and jumped up. "What?" Ori said coldly as she rolled her eyes. "We need to fix this! Maybe you can make an antidote and save them all?" Kamila said, hoping that Ori would agree. "That's a good idea... wait. Why do you care all of a sudden? Didn't you say that it was none of your business yesterday?" Ori said as she raised one brow. "I changed my mind. Now, can you do that? We don't have much time left!" Kamila said as she grabbed Ori's wrist and dragged her to the lab.

"I need some samples of the monkey kid's blood though." Ori said as she turned to look at Pigsy and Tang who followed her and Kamila to the lab. "Guys it is up to you to be good fathers of that child and bring his blood to me." Ori said as she looked at Pigsy and Tang. "What if we fail? I mean, we can't even leave this place!" Pigsy said as he held Tang's hand. "No worries! I know a way to sneak you guys out." Kamila said as she teleported them outside of Pigsy's noodles. "Woah! When did you learn to do that?" Tang said with sparkles in his eyes. "A few days ago," Kamila replied as she looked into Pigsy's noodles. Pigsy and Tang immediately went inside and found MK making out with Redson.

Pigsy blinked for a few seconds and slowly knocked on the wall to let MK know they were back. MK turned to look at where the noise came from and immediately pushed Redson aside. "Oh, Pigsy! I thought you and Tang went to a noodle cooking competition?" MK asked as he ran to Pigsy and hugged him. "No?... I need some of your blood kid." Pigsy said calmly as Redson looked at him suspiciously. "Why do you need noodle boy's blood?" Redson asked curiously as Pigsy tried to think of a lie. "Just a sample! We just want to see if your blood is different from other people's blood." Tang said quickly as he laughed awkwardly.

MK didn't think twice as he took a needle and stabbed it into himself. Then, he drew some blood out and said, "Here you go. What do you mean by you didn't-" MK couldn't finish as Pigsy and Tang quickly left with the sample. MK sighed as Redson looked at him with a smirk. "Don't worry dear~ Now we can have our "fun"... if you know what I mean..." Redson whispered into MK's ears as MK turned around and rolled his eyes playfully. "Fine by me~" MK said as he pulled Redson closer to him.

(You know what's going to happen... So skip to where Ori, Kamila, Pigsy and Tang are.)

"Why do you need the monkey kid's blood as a sample?" Kamila asked curiously as Ori began to make the antidote. "He is the only one that the boss can't control." Ori replied as she poured some weird liquid into the container the blood was in. Kamila nodded as Pigsy and Tang watched carefully on how Ori made the antidote.

After a while, Ori made the finish touch and raised the antidote high up. "Finished!" Ori shouted as she smiled happily. "How do you know it works?" Pigsy and Tang asked in sync as they both looked at each other and laughed. "I don't, so let's try it now!" Ori said as she handed Pigsy and Tang both some antidote. "It might taste bad but it also might work!" Ori said as she smiled. Pigsy smelled it and cringed. Pigsy closed his eyes and drank all of it in one sip. Pigsy made a face that looked like he was about to vomit but Kamila glared at him which made him swallow it immediately.

"Now to test it out. Stay here, me and Kamila will do the rest." Ori said as Pigsy and Tang nodded. Ori and Kamila then walked to the office. "Boss, you seem so tired! You should test if you can call Pigsy to come here by controlling him! If not, it means you need a rest." Kamila said as she pushed open the door. The boss yawned and nodded. He tried to control Pigsy but it didn't work. "Huh?..." The boss said as he furrowed his brows. Ori looked at the boss and gave a slight smile. "That means you are really tired. You need to rest." Ori said as the boss shrugged and pointed to the door to tell them to get out so he could rest. "Yes!" Ori cheered as they went out.

They went back to Tang and Pigsy and told Pigsy and Tang the good news. Tang then drank the antidote too and they went to find the others to give the antidote to. Wukong and Macaque drank it but it took a lot of effort to convince them to. Sandy drank it but almost puked after that...

(I will stop here because it will depend on the ending for the next part! Two endings are going to be made. It is almost the end of this book!)