Chapter 19

MK needed to deliver noodles again. Pigsy was making noodles in the kitchen but someone hugged him from behind. "Pigsy... I'm lonely." Tang whined as Pigsy petted him on the head and said, "You know I have to work. I still need to make at least 20 orders!" Pigsy said as Tang frowned at the reply. Tang sadly turned away and left the kitchen.

 As Tang walked out he found a chair and sat down. 'Now what should I do...' Tang wondered as his eyes lit up at the sudden burst of ideas. 'Maybe I can use my new powers! Or maybe I can find Redson? Since he is probably also bored. Maybe I can go on a walk by myself!' Tang thought as his smile turned into a frown after realizing that Redson probably hates him and he doesn't have full control over his powers yet which can be dangerous if he uses it by himself.

'Well, going on a walk it is!' Tang thought as he happily walked out of Pigsy's noodles. Tang felt relaxed when he walked out and saw the shining sun. He inhaled the fresh air and held it there for a moment before sighing. 'This is still kind of boring. Maybe I can go to the park?' Tang thought as he looked over in the direction of the park.

(At the meeting room)

"Boss, I am all healed. Let me go after the new victim." Feather said as the boss slowly shook his head. "You are not fully healed. I won't allow it." The boss said as Feather frowned. "Then let me go after the weak one! I think his name is... Tang?" Feather said hoping that her boss would agree. The boss sighed and nodded his head. "Fine, but if you fail you know what will happen." The boss said as Feather nodded. A whoosh of wind could be felt and heard as she took the injection and left.

Feather floated in the air as she searched for Tang. Tang was on his way to the park when Feather noticed him. Feather could strike right there but there were way too many people. If she strikes the news will be on the front of the page of the news. If that happened, she could just lose her life.

Tang hummed a happy tune as he walked down the streets to the park. When Tang arrived at the park there was no one there. Not a single person could be seen. Tang thought that it was weird but just ignored the fact since people could just be busy or sick. Tang continued walking around the park trying to find someone there.

Tang sat on a bench and looked around. There was no one. No one, not even a single noise can be heard in the park. It was usually very lively in the park but now it wasn't. Tang was a little freaked out by this but before he could leave this eerie place Feather flew down and landed in front of him. Tang didn't realize how much trouble he is in and waved at Feather.

Tang then realized that she was not a normal citizen since she had powers. Tang tried to run but was stopped by Feather since she had super speed. "You are not going anywhere." Feather said as Tang backed up a little. Feather choked Tang and raised him into the air. Tang was having difficulties breathing but Feather didn't stop. Feather stabbed the needle into Tang's neck and injected the injection into him. Then she finally let go of Tang's neck and stopped choking him.

"Time to get your memory erased." Feather said as she grabbed him by the arm and tried to drag him back and let Crawley erase his memory. Tang was panicking but he had one last hope to just teleport back and tell the others about this. 'Come on Tang you can do this!' Tang thought as he cheered himself on. A golden light appeared as Tang was teleported back to Pigsy's noodles leaving Feather confused and slightly angry.

Feather could go to Pigsy's noodles but others would also know and they will be more cautious if they knew about their plan. Feather decided to just return to her boss first and pray that she wouldn't lose her life. She shook with fear as she slowly opened the door to the boss's office. "So, let me guess. You let him escape." The boss said, his voice had a hint of disappointment and anger in it. "I am so sorry! I did not expect he would have teleporting powers. Please forgive me!" Feather begged, she looked worried and scared but didn't say anything else. She tried to talk but it felt like the sentence got stuck in her throat.

The boss shook his head slightly. "I will give you one last chance. Fix this. If you screw it up again your life will end immediately. I will have no mercy on you anymore." The boss said as Feather quickly bowed and ran out to find Crawley. "Crawley! I need your help to erase someone's memory!" Feather said as she found Crawley. Crawley turned her head to look at Feather. "What is it?" Crawley asked as Feather replied with a, "No time to explain! We need to go now!" Feather grabbed Crawley's hand and ran to Pigsy's noodles. There was no one there since it is already late so they can just listen to what is happening.

"I am telling the truth! Someone did inject something into me! They even choked me!" Tang explained but no one seemed to believe him. "Are you sure it's not your imagination? Maybe you are just too lonely?" Pigsy said as Tang sighed sadly and shook his head. "Go." Feather whispered to Crawley as Crawley nodded and went in. "Who are you?! Why are you here?!" Pigsy shouted but before anyone can say something Crawley erased their memory and became a ghost so no one could see her.

Pigsy and Tang just stood there for a second and looked at each other in silence when Pigsy broke it and said, "What were we talking about again?" Tang thought for a moment but couldn't remember so he just shrugged at Pigsy. As Feather and Crawley made sure that their memory was erased they left quickly.

As Feather and Crawley left, MK came back and quickly ran up. He didn't even say anything to Pigsy and Tang before he went up. MK quickly reached his room and saw Redson sleeping. MK smiled slightly as he showered, brushed his teeth, and changed into his pajamas then slept beside Redson.

Tomorrow he would need to train with Wukong again. He was still not sure if he should bring Redson there since Wukong and Macaque didn't seem to trust him anymore but that is a question for tomorrow.

(At the tea party- I mean the office.)

"Next victim will be the Pig." The boss said as Abaddon raised his hand and said, "I think his name is Pigsy..." The boss banged his fist on the table which scared Abaddon so much that he jumped a little. "You will take care of the next victim." The boss said as he pointed at Abaddon. "Understood, boss." Abaddon said as his eyes glowed a little. "I will make sure that it would be a success." Abaddon said as he smiled a little.

(We are almost at 1k views! I am very grateful for all the support! Thank you guys so much!)