Chapter 18

This chapter won't have the villains since they are at a tea party. (Planing on how to control the next victim)

MK and Redson were cuddling when they heard a voice shout, "GET RID OF IT!" MK flinched at the sudden loud sound as Redson stood up and brought MK downstairs to see what happened downstairs. Tang was on the table and Pigsy was trying to get rid of a cockroach. "Why are you so scared of a cockroach?" MK asked as he couldn't help but laugh. "I am not! I- I am just... Nevermind..." Tang said as Pigsy caught the cockroach in a glass jar.

Tang climbed off the table and said, "See! I am not scared of it at all!" MK and Redson both stayed silent as Pigsy walked up to Tang with the cockroach in the jar. As Tang saw the cockroach he immediately backed up and screamed. MK laughed at the sight as Redson just stayed silent and still. "Never knew you guys are so childish." Redson said as Pigsy turned to look at him with a menacing look.

"What did you say?!" Pigsy said in a slightly louder voice than normal. Redson knew that Pigsy was angry and decided to stay silent and out of trouble. Pigsy sighed as he freed the cockroach outside and Tang finally lets out a long and deep sigh. "Finally that thing is gone!" Tang said as he walked back to the spot he originally was before the cockroach appeared which is on one of the stools.

MK was bored since today he didn't need to deliver noodles. MK was thinking about what to do when his eyes suddenly lit up. He turned to Redson and said, "How about we go to give Monkey King a visit?" Redson's eyebrows furrowed as he heard the name. He knew that Wukong would hate him for what he did last time. "I don't think-" Redson was about to finish what he was going to say but MK cut him off with a, "Please Darling?~" Redson's whole face became red as he heard the word "darling" come out of MK's mouth. Redson didn't reply but instead, he just nodded his head.

When they arrived at Flower Fruit Mountain they saw Wukong and Macaque outside sitting under a tree. Wukong seems to have fallen asleep on Macaque's shoulder as Macaque looked at him lovingly. MK and Redson just stood there awkwardly. After a few seconds, Macaque noticed them but his faint smile turned into a look of hatred. "Look, I don't mind you coming here MK and I am sure your mentor won't mind but why does he need to come?!" Macaque snarled as Redson sighed. "This is one of the reasons why I don't want to come here." Redson said as he looked to the side avoiding eye contact.

Wukong woke up from the noises and saw Redson. "What the- WHY IS HE HERE?!" Wukong said as he glared at Redson. Redson groaned as he finally couldn't keep it in anymore. "I APOLOGISE FOR WHAT I DID OK?! I COULDN'T EVEN CONTROL MYSELF THAT TIME! The voice just keeps coming back..." Redson shouted but his voice trailed off on the last part. "What if you lose control again?!" Wukong said as Macaque hugged him to make him calm down. "The voice didn't come back for a few weeks now. I don't think that it will any time soon." Redson said as he looked down looking slightly upset that no one trust him except for MK. "Please forgive him! He didn't mean it!" MK said as Wukong sighed and said, "Fine..." MK's eyes lit up with happiness but Macaque scoffed and whispered something into Wukong's ears. Redson had a hopeful look on his face and thanked Wukong over and over again. "So kiddo, why did you come here? Is there any special reason for that?" Wukong asked as he raised an eyebrow.

(Did anyone notice the bet was forgotten by both Redson and Macaque?)

"I just wanted to visit you." MK said as he gave a warm smile to his mentor. His mentor returned the smile and offered him to sit down. MK sat as he also pulled Redson down but Redson accidentally slips and fell onto MK. They are now in a very awkward position. Redson was pinning MK to the ground as Wukong and Macaque watched them. Redson quickly got off MK and sat up straight. MK did the same but the blush on both of their faces are very obvious.

Macaque and Wukong both chuckled as Macaque picked Wukong up in a bridal style and carried him back into the little house leaving MK and Redson by themselves. MK kissed Redson on the head as they went back to Pigsy's noodles. It is going to be a peaceful night... right?...

Vote on who is going to be the next victim that they will control.

A) Pigsy and Tang
B) Sandy
C) Emo monkey (Macaque)