Chapter 20

Once midnight hit, Abaddon decided to make a sneak attack on Pigsy. Abaddon didn't know that Pigsy wouldn't be alone at night since Tang would be with him. Abaddon promised not to disappoint so if he failed what awaits him is far worse than death. MK and Redson were upstairs sleeping when Abaddon broke in and saw Pigsy and Tang cuddling. Abaddon approached the two but when he realized that there are two people he was confused and took some steps back.

"What the-" Abaddon begin to say but quickly covered his mouth when Pigsy groaned slightly. Tang's eyes slowly opened up and the first thing Abaddon thought to do is to cover Tang's mouth to stop him from screaming. "Mfphmm!" Tang was trying to scream but quickly realized that his mouth was covered. Abaddon quickly dragged away from Pigsy making sure Pigsy doesn't wake up. "Shh! I am just trying to do my job! I don't want to lose my head!" Abaddon whispered as he slowly took his hands off Tang's mouth.

Tang was terrified at Abaddon's appearance since he is at least 5x larger and more muscular than Tang. Tang backed up a little and said, "What is your job suppose to be?.." Abaddon thought for a while and decided he would tell Tang since he seem like a nice person. Abaddon's appearance might be scary but he was actually very nice when he is not in front of the boss. "Boss said I need to kidnap your pig friend." Abaddon said as he pointed to Pigsy.

"What?! You can't do that!" Tang shouted as Abaddon shushed him and glared at him. "If I don't do what the boss says, I will die. I don't want to die yet. I am sorry." Abaddon said as he knocked Tang out. Abaddon looked at both Tang and Pigsy and dragged them both back to the base. He slowly walked into the office and saw the boss's glowing eyes. "Why did you bring them back?" The boss questioned as Abaddon gave an awkward smile and said, "I lost the injection..." Abaddon's voice had a slight hint of fear in it but the boss couldn't care less.

"You are really the dumbest one." The boss said as Abaddon stayed silent. Tang slowly woke up and groaned which caused the boss's attention to turn to him. "I have a better idea... You may leave." The boss said to Abaddon and pointed to the door telling him to leave quickly. Abaddon understood and quickly left the room.

Tang woke Pigsy up by shaking him and when they looked at the boss they felt a shiver go down their spine. The boss chuckled a little as his eyes shined even brighter. The boss didn't say anything as he locked the two of them into a room. The room had a window that let the boss see what is happening inside. "Now the fun begins..." The boss whispered under his breath as he lets out a menacing laugh.

(TW! Freenoodles angst ahead.)

Tang was worried until his eyes glowed and he smiled a little. Pigsy noticed that Tang was acting weird and decided to question him about it. "Are you alright?" Pigsy asked but Tang didn't answer him, instead, he just stared at him eerily. Pigsy backed away a little when he noticed that this was not the usual Tang.

Tang's eyes glowed brighter as he sensed Pigsy's fear. The boss just chuckled slightly outside of the room looking at them. "You know what to do. Go on." The boss whispered under his breath. Pigsy couldn't;t hear anything but it seemed like Tang could hear it clearly. Tang took the injection and charged at Pigsy. Pigsy dodged it but was still freaked out by how Tang was acting. "Tang are you-" Pigsy was cut off by Tang disappearing and reappearing behind his back and kicking him.

Pigsy coughed up blood as he wiped the blood off his mouth and slowly stood up. "Tang... What happened to you?..." Pigsy said as he grunted at the sharp pain in his back. Tang didn't reply and looked at him with glowing eyes. Tang kicked Pigsy again and stepped on his throat, choking him. Then, he injected the injection into Pigsy.

Pigsy tried his best to breathe but failed. He gasped for air as Tang just looked at him with a slight smile. "Tang..." Pigsy said, a tear left his eyes as Tang seems to snap out of it and quickly stopped choking him. "Pigsy?... Pigsy!" Tang said, his eyes no longer glowing. "I'm fine..." Pigsy said as he coughed up more blood.

The boss who was outside watching barged in. He went behind Tang and kicked him which sent Tang flying all the way to the other side of the room. As Tang hit the wall he stopped moving. Pigsy scooted next to him and said, "Tang! Please! Talk to me!" Tears begin to leave Pigsy's eyes as he hugged Tang tightly. "Till death do us part..." Tang whispered weakly as he closed his eyes. "Please! I love you! Don't leave... please Tang..." Pigsy cried out as the tears begin to roll down his cheeks uncontrollably.

The boss looked at Tang who seems like he was dead. The boss scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Someone come here and make sure that Tang thing is not dead." He said as he left the room. Pigsy was still crying as he felt the sharp pain in his back again and passed out on Tang. A few moments later, someone came and collected Tanga and Pigsy. The person brought him to the medical room and left them there waiting for the healer/doctor in the group.

(The angst is over in this chapter)

MK woke up and saw Redson sleeping peacefully. He slowly got out of bed and changed into his normal outfit. Then, he went downstairs but found out that Pigsy and Tang were nowhere to be found. MK started to panic as he ran up to tell Redson about this...

(Do you want to be a part of the story? I am letting my followers be in the story. If you want to, follow me and comment "Newdleboy" in the comment section. Thank you for reading and thank you so much for 1k views! This means a lot to me!)