Chapter 3

As Redson absorbed the power his eyes began glowing. His eyes were filled with hatred as he looks at his bleeding shoulder and clenches his fist. Redson is now seeking for revenge for all the trouble that MK and his allies has caused him. Then, the voice in his head came back repeating all of the things that his family once said.

 "You are a disgrace! You are a shame to the demon bull family! I can't believe you are my son I wish you were never born at the first place! Cause nothing but trouble to me!" The voice repeats itself over and over again and Redson lost it.

He began shooting fire everywhere in his room which cause the whole room to be filled with fire. This cause PIF and DBK's attention as they both quickly rushed up the stairs to check out what happened that cause the smoke.

As they barged into the room they saw the most horrifying thing they have seen in year. Their son was covered in flames and only the outline of his body can be seen. His eyes were glowing red and he looked menacing. "What are you doing?!" DBK said as he backed away a little as the fire spreads out.

"I am going to kill all of them..." Redson whispered as he went back at attempt destroying the city once again. DBK and PIF watched in horror as PIF mumbled, "What have my son become?..." DBK have never seen Redson like this before and he knew that something was wrong but it was too late for him to stop it.

As Redson arrives at the city, the first him he did is to look for MK as he wants to get his revenge. As he searched around the people saw him and started to scream and run again. After a while of searching he saw MK listening to music and delivering noodles. As MK turned around he saw Redson charging towards him. MK dodged his attack by jumping off the tuk-tuk as Redson destroyed the tuk-tuk. Redson looks at MK with rage in his eyes as he started to throw some punches at him. MK reacted quickly and blocked all of his attacks with his golden staff.

Redson suddenly went behind MK and attempted to kick him but MK dodged it and strikes back at him with the golden staff. Redson was sent flying through come buildings and his eyes turned even redder and brighter. MK noticed that those kind of power is impossible to get and Redson must've used the flower. "Redson! You need to stop using the flower! You don't know if there is any side effects!" MK shouted as he dodged more of his attacks.

"I WILL PROVE TO ALL OF YOU I AM NOT WEAK AND USELESS! I WON'T BE A DISAPPOINTMENT ANYMORE!" Redson shouted back as MK's eyes filled with sympathy. "You are not weak... I think you are strong and I don't think you are a disappointment..." MK said as he approached Redson giving him a warm smile.

Redson was processing what he just said MK pulled him into a hug. Redson felt the anger in him slowly drops and just stood there silently. Redson looked into a piece of glass he shattered. His hair was messy and untied. He looked tired and stressed out. MK was still hugging him as the voice in his head began to say, "He is probably faking! You are useless! They are all lying! He only wants to use you to go against your family!" Redson's anger started to rise again as the voice in his head said those things.

Redson glared at MK and pushed him away with full force. "Don't act like you care! Nobody does! Don't think you can turn me against my family!" Redson said as he kicks MK in the stomach then went back to DBK's fortress.

(In Redson's room)

Redson's room was still half burnt down from what happened. Redson sat on the floor and thought about what MK said. "Why... Why can't I just be loved?... Was Noodle boy actually telling the truth when he said it?... Why am I like this?..." He said as tears starts rolling down his cheeks. Then the tiny container that contained the flower powder dropped out of his pocket. Some of the powder spilt and went on the floor.

 The powder seems to fixed his room in an instant because everything that was burnt and destroyed became like how it was before. He looks at the powder and thought, 'If I use more of this I will be powerful... I can make my family proud...' Redson decided it was late and he should sleep first.

(With MK)

MK was still on the floor in pain. He couldn't move and he felt really sad for some reason. As he was questioning himself why he is sad he heard someone shout, "Woah bud! What happened?" Wukong rushed to where he was and checked if he was ok. Some of his skin was burnt and he is bleeding from his stomach. "I am ok... haha... Redson sure is hard to deal with." He said weakly as a shadow seem to appear right beside Wukong. "Woah kid, that does not look like you are ok." Macaque said as he appears right beside Wukong.

Wukong looked at Macaque and said, "You being here doesn't make it any better. Wait were you following me again?!" Wukong said as he clenches his fist. "Awh peaches am I not welcomed here?" Macaque said with a smirk as he leans closer to Wukong. Wukong pushes his away and rolls his eyes. "Don't call me that." Wukong said as he turned back to MK and helped him up. 

"Bye peaches~" Macaque said as Wukong walked towards Pigsy's noodles. "Why are you called Peaches?.." MK asked as Wukong said, "It is not important. Now let's get you healed up and you should get some sleep." Wukong said as he brought him into Pigsy's noodles.

(Thank you for reading and have a nice day!)

(I need friends please. If you can be my friend please add me on discord. My user is "capybara_cheese")