Chapter 13

(A few weeks went by... Redson only had a little bit of time left...)

Redson only had a little bit of time left. He still couldn't face MK. MK is worried about Redson and wants to find him but since Mei told Pigsy and Tang what happened they won't let MK visit Redson. "What if he hurt you again?" They would say whenever MK asks if he could see Redson. MK heard from Mei that Redson looked like shit the last time she saw him and that made MK worry.

Whenever MK went out to either find Mei or go to the arcade Pigsy and Tang would warn him to not go to Redson's home. They would say it again and again that it was getting slightly annoying to MK. MK wanted to say something about it but decided not to because he didn't want to upset Pigsy and Tang since Pigsy took care of him for so long and Tang is Pigsy's lover in MK's mind.

MK kept his mouth shut for many days but just couldn't take it anymore. "Pigsy! You don't need to say that every time I go out! You know I won't! It is getting annoying!" MK said which he instantly regretted as he saw the shocked face on Pigsy.

"Kid, I am just warning you about it. It is for your own good!" Pigsy said looking slightly angry. Tang saw the angry look on Pigsy's face and immediately thought of an excuse to get MK out of trouble. "Pigsy! I knocked something off the shelf!" Tang shouted as Pigsy's attention turns to Tang. As Pigsy rushed in Tang poked his head out and gave MK a thumbs up telling MK to go find his lover if he want to.

The truth is Tang knew that MK and Redson were in love but he kept his mouth shut to not freak Pigsy out. MK smiled as he ran out of Pigsy's noodles and went all the way to DBK's fortress. MK knocked on the door and waited for a while. After some moments the huge door suddenly opened. DBK furrowed his eyebrows and was about to say something but was cut off by MK.

"I am here to find Redson." MK said as DBK rolled his eyes and slammed the door in MK's face. MK clenched his fist and punched the door which made a hole through it. DBK saw that and quickly opened the door and lead MK upstairs. "He is in his room." DBK said as he walked away. MK knocked on Redson's door but there was no response and the door was locked.

"Redson? It's me MK." MK said but there was still no response. MK started to worry and tried to think of an idea but he was panicking. MK decided to just break the door down. When MK broke the door down he froze in place as he saw blood everywhere. Redson was on his bed looking like he is dead. MK rushed up to Redson and hugged him tight.

(Countdown starts! 10 seconds left for Redson to live!)

10...

"MK..." Redson said weakly as he sat up a little.

9...

"Yeah?" MK replied as he still hugged Redson tightly.

8...

"I..." Redson said as he hesitated for a while.

7...

MK looked at Redson with a confused look.

6...

"You what?" MK said as he took Redson's hand.

5...

"I like you ok?! I know you probably don't like me back but I just can't hide these feelings anymore!" Redson said as tears stream down his face. MK looked at him with a shocked face as Redson ran off.

4...

 MK searched everywhere for him and finally found him at the place where they first met.  MK walks up to him and tapped Redson on his shoulder.

3...

Redson looked at MK with tears in his eyes and turned away as MK sat next to him.

2...

"Redson..." MK said softly as he looked at Redson who still had tears in his eyes.

1...

"I love you too..." MK said as he pulled Redson into a kiss. Redson's eyes widened as MK kissed him. Redson pulled away and turned around as he said, "You are a horrible kisser noodle boy!" Redson secretly liked it and thought MK give great kisses. Redson's words didn't hurt MK that much because MK was overjoyed that Redson liked him back.

Redson looked at MK for a second and saw the happy smile on his face. Redson was silent for a second, then he grabbed MK by his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. MK's eyes sparkled as he kissed Redson back. The kiss continued for what felt like eternity but Redson ran out of breath.

As Redson pulled away MK hugged Redson. Redson sighed and looked at MK with a slight smile then petted his head. MK leaned into his touch and wanted to kiss Redson again but was stopped by Redson. "We are still in public..." Redson said as he blushed furiously from embarrassment. MK laughed awkwardly as he stood up.

The bush a few meters behind them then started to shake. MK and Redson's attention both turned to the bush as MK slowly took out his golden staff and Redson got into a defensive position. As they approached the bush they saw...

(Sorry for the cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed and have a nice day!)