Chapter 2

"Monkey King! Bad news! Redson took the flower and fog started to appear so I wasn't able to get it back. What do we do now?" MK said as he sounded as worried as ever. Wukong blinked serveral times and then shouted, "Wait what?! I thought no one knew about that!" Wukong's face turned from confusion into horror.

 "Oh no..." Wukong said as he looked at MK, "Redson got it and there was unexplained fog on THAT mountain?..." Wukong started to worry as he paced around thinking of what to do. MK looked at his mentor as he felt a bit anxious since he never seen Monkey King so worried before.

(With Redson)

The fog appears as Redson seems to be pulled into some kind of portal. When he opened his eyes he saw a powder-like thing in a small container. Then he saw the shadowy figure walking towards him. The person was not visible because there was fog all around him but Redson can see that he is a male and his eyes are glowing red.

"Take it and go..." The figure said as he passed Redson the powder. Redson suddenly felt tired and sleepy. After a few seconds he fell to the ground unconcious.

(At the morning)

Redson woke up and groaned as he thought about what happened last night. 'It is just a stupid dream.' He thought as he turns around trying to get of his bed. That is when he saw the powder on his nightstand. It seems to be glowing and calling Redson to take some. Redson's eyes light up as he rubs his eyes just to make sure. "No way..." Redson said under his breath as he slowly picks up the small container.

Redson took a good look at it and then smirks. 'You are dead this time noodleboy...' He though as he takes the cork off and puts some on his hand. The powder immediately absorbed into his hands as he feels the power inside of him grow. His eyes lit up as he feels the powers grow. Redson laughs as he decided to try his powers out.

Redson quickly arrived at the city. As soon as the people noticed him they didn't do anything thinking that he is harmless without his robot things.. He creates the tiniest flame with his fingers and touches a tree. As he thought nothing too scary will happen the tree immediately ignites on fire and quickly became ash.

 Redson's eyes widens at the sight of that but then laughed hysterically. As Redson did that he had a flashback of his father and mother calling him useless. His anger rises as there is a voice in his head saying, "Redson you are so useless! You are a disgrace!" Redson puts his hands on his ears as he shouted, "SHUT UP!" as his body is surrounded by fire and burns down the buildings. The people saw this sight and starts to panic, scream and run everywhere.

MK was delivering noodles for pigsy when he heard the screams. He decided he should check it out first then deliver the noodles so he quickly went the way where the people where screaming and running. As MK reached the place where Redson is at and saw all the destruction he had done. Redson seems to notice MK and shouted, "Newdle(Noodle) boy!" MK backed away a bit knowing that Redson used the flower to make himself more powerful. Redson then slowly approached MK with a sinister smile on his face.

"What is it? Scared?" Redson said as he gets even closer to MK. MK was scared but he can't show it so he decided to go in for a strike. He takes out his golden staff and strikes it at Redson. Redson smirks as he tried to hit him with the golden staff and dodges it easily. "Weak." Redson said as he punched MK in the stomach sending him flying through buildings. MK groans as he slowly stood up, clenching his fist.

Redson smiled and shoot a fireball at MK. MK reacted quickly and dodged the fireball as he quickly charges at Redson with his golden staff. MK successfully landed a hit on Redson which did quite some damge. Redson's eyes glowed red as he felt the anger coming back to him.

 As Redson was about to make another attack Mei stabs him in the shoulder from the back. As Mei pulls her sword out she said, "Don't you dare hurt my best friend!" Redson felt the sharp pain in his shoulder and blood starts to spill everywhere from his shoulder.

Redson glares at the both of them and quickly escaped the losing situation. MK looks up at Mei and smiles, "Thanks Mei!" MK said, Mei smiled back at him as she said, "Don't worry monkey man! I got your back!" MK chuckles slightly as he stands up and went back to Pigsy's noodles with Mei.

"Kid! Why did the customers say they didn't get their order?!" Pigsy shouted as he saw him arrive. "MK was saving the city from Redson!" Mei explained as she took him up to his own room. Pigsy sighed and looks at Tang who was sleeping on the counter. Tang was waiting for MK to come back but was too tired so he fell asleep. Pigsy looks at Tang and took a blanket then slowly covers Tang with it. "Goodnight freeloader..." Pigsy said as he slowly walks away smilling softly.

(With Redson)

'Why can't I ever beat them?! This is so unfair!' Redson thought as he stormed up to his room. His father and mother did not even glance at him as he went back home covered in his own blood. Redson went back into his room and he took the tiny container out of his pocket again. 'If I use more of this thing I should become stronger and I will be able to beat them!' Redson thought as he pours some more powder into his palm... what he didn't know was that the powder can cause some serious issues if someone overused it...

(Thank you for reading! Hope you have a nice day!)