Chapter 4

(The next morning)

MK groaned as he got up. He can still feel the pain him his stomach. As he slowly gets out of bed Mei came in and shouted, "Good morning monkey man! You alright?" MK fell back on his bed and said, "Yeah! I am feeling way better!" Mei smiled at him as he told her the great news. "Great!" Mei said as she gave MK and pat on the back.

MK stood up again and looked at himself in the mirror. "Man I look dirty!" MK said as he looked at his shirt that was damaged yesterday. "Hey Mei I will go to take a shower. You can do anything you want in my room." MK said as Mei nodded her head and takes out her phone.

MK went into the toilet preparing to shower. He looked at his wounds in the bathroom mirror and sighed. After a while after he finished showering he went out with a plain white t-shirt and his usual red coloured pants. He took his towel and dried his hair a little. His hair was now very messy after that but he thought that nobody else would see him like that except for Mei so it wouldn't be that bad.

He walked out of the bathroom and searched for Mei. After MK found her, he realised that she was streaming. As Mei noticed MK she smiled at him and turned her phone around to show the veiwers how MK looked like after he just showered. MK looked towards the camera and waved awkwardly as he slowly make his way over to Mei and sit down next to her to check the comments. 'Please don't say anything bad about me..' MK thought as he read the chat.

The comments were filled with supportive comments and some are talking about how handsome he is without his bandana. MK read the comments and slightly blushed a little. "Thanks for the support! I thought people will think it is weird.." MK said as he smiled slightly towards Mei's phone. As people saw his smile they started spaming heart emojis and more supportive comments.

MK's smile grew wider as he saw those comments. Mei then got a message from her phone. It was from Pigsy and he is telling her to leave MK to rest for today. As she read it she scoffed, "MK, Pigsy told me to leave you to rest so well I will see you later?" Mei said as she walked towards the door to exit MK's room. "Ok! Bye Mei!" MK said as Mei left and closed the door behind her. MK's smile fadded as he felt the burning pain on his wound. 'Well this is boring...' MK thought as he sighed and touched his messy hair. It was still a bit wet.

MK took out his orange phone and put on his earphone. He starts playing some of his favorite songs as his stinging pain felt better then before. His eyes slowly became droopy as he closed his eyes and slept while listening to songs.

(With Redson)

Redson woke up and yawned. He looked over at his clock, it is 11:00am. He groaned as he gets out of bed. 'Should I attack noodle boy again?' He thought as he looked over to the city from his window. 'Maybe I shoukd let noodle boy take a rest. I did hurt him really badly yesterday... I wonder if he is ok." Redson thought as he immediately realised what he thought about and blushed furiously. 'Why did I think of that? I don't care about him!' Redson thought as he shook his head.

Redson looked at the little container at his nightstand and sighed. 'I should just save it up for another day.' He thought as he changed out of his pajama. Redson took out his phone and found the latest news. It was about MK. 'What did he do again?...' Redson thought as he scrolled down for a bit. The news's title is "OUR BELOVED HERO WITH HIS HAIR DOWN?! WHO KNEW HE COULD BE SO ATTRACTIVE?" Redson read it again and scrolled down even further.

As he scrolled down and read the news a picture caught his eyes. It was a picture of MK with messy hair wearing a slightly oversized white t-shirt smiling at the camera. Redson blushed furiously as he saw the picture and quickly turned off his phone. 'Stupid noodle boy...' He thought as he buried his head into his pillow.

(At Pigsy's Noodles)

As MK was sleeping Wukong sneaked into MK's room and woke him up. "AHH!" MK said as someone shook him. "Shh! Kid it's me! The Pig guy don't know I am here and he would probably tell me to get out if he does!" Wukong whispered as he looked around. "So why are you here?" MK asked as he raised one of his eyebrows making a confused face.

"How did you even get on the news just by changing your hairstyle?! I know you would ask how I know since I never read the news but everyone was talking about it." Wukong said as MK looked at him witha confused face. "I did?.." He asked as Wukong nodded to comfirm that what he said was true. MK looked confused and checked his phone. "Wait I actually did! Wow!" MK said as he chuckled. 

After a while Wukong left and MK was there by himself again. "I wonder if Redson is ok... I mean he just stopped attacking without any explination." MK said to Mei as they called each other. "Awh did MK fall in love with Redson?~" Mei asked teasingly as MK flushed red and hung up.

MK sat on his bed as he thought about what Mei said. 'There is no way I like him. He is my enemy! Right?...' MK thought as he he blushed even more. 'I should just sleep...' MK flopped onto his bed and slept once again with just one question in his head. Does he care and love Redson?...

(Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!)