Chapter 15

Redson and MK have been dating for a few weeks now. They went on dates which always made MK really happy. Redson doesn't know if he should tell his father about this because he is afraid that he won't approve of him and MK. After all, MK is a hero and he is a villain's son. Redson didn't go back home after he is dating MK and stayed at MK's place.

As Redson and MK were having a date Mei called MK. "Hey monkey man! Wanna hang out today? You can ask Redson to join too!" Mei said cheerfully as MK looked over at Redson. Redson knew MK was asking if he would like to and quickly nodded. MK's eyes lit up and said, "Sure Mei! How about 4:00 pm?" MK has finished delivering noodles for today so he is free for the rest of the day.

"I will see you then! Bye!" Mei said as she hung up. MK looked at Redson with an excited expression and hugged him tightly. "This will be so fun!" MK said as Redson lightly kissed MK on the forehead. "I am slightly worried though... I love you but you do know that your mentor and my father had a bad history right? What if he finds out I am dating you and even going on dates with you." Redson said as he pouts at MK.

 MK's face turned red at Redson's expression. It was his first time seeing Redson pout. MK kissed Redson on the lips and caressed his cheeks. "Don't worry love~" MK said as he pats Redson on the back to calm him down. Redson's hair lit on fire and his face turned red as MK gave him that unexpected kiss. MK chuckled slightly as Redson covered his face with his hands. "I hate you so much..." Redson mumbled as MK went closer to Redson.

Their face is now only inches apart. "I know you don't dear~" MK whispered into Redson's ear as Redson's face turned even redder and the fire on his hair burned fiercer. Redson gave in and gave MK a kiss on the cheek as he took MK's hand and dragged him back to Pigsy's noodles. "What time is it?.." Redson asked as he calmed down a little. The fire in Redson's hair went out as he calmed down. MK checked the time and shouted, "OH NO! It is 6:20 pm! We are late! We need to go right now!" MK grabbed Redson's hand and ran to the arcade.

When they arrived, Mei was already there waiting for them. "What took you guys so long?" Mei asked as she looked at MK and Redson with a confused look. "We lost track of time.." MK said as Mei said, "Ok... What were you guys even doing that made you lose track of time?... Don't tell me that you-" Mei stopped as her eyes widens. MK shook his head quickly and wanted to say something but the words seem to be stuck in his throat.

"Stop being so dirty-minded dragon girl!" Redson said as he glared at Mei. Mei laughed as they started to play in the arcade. Redson was surprisingly good at arcade games which caused Mei to rage since she thought that he would be super bad at it and she could laugh at his bad skills. MK was impressed and cheered Redson on as he played.

Something is wrong...

Do they know that someone or something is in the far back corner watching their every move?...

"Boss, they are at the arcade and they seem happy. Should we launch the plan right now?" The mysterious black shadow asked as a voice from the other end of the phone can be heard. "Make him get a little more attached to the people he loves... We still need to get the others under our control." The voice said as the black shadow disappeared before anyone could notice.

Who was that?...

What are they planning to do?...

MK, Mei and Redson didn't seem to notice any of that and continued playing. After a few hours, MK and Redson needed to go back since it is late. MK and Redson cuddled as they slept. They looked very peaceful and calm. MK was slightly smiling as he snuggled closer to Redson.

Wait... What's that?

The shadowy figure appeared again in a dark corner. "Boss, who is the next target?" The shadowy figure asked as the voice on the other end of the line said, "Let's let the dear readers choose~" The voice lets out a chuckle and hung up.

(The choice is yours! The first comment will get chosen. If nobody comments in the next 18 hours I might just need to choose one randomly since I want to update daily.)