Chapter 14

As Redson and MK approached the bush it begins to shake more violently. MK and Redson slowly walked toward it. When they were close enough they saw Pigsy being held back by Tang trying to attack Redson. "I WILL KILL YOU!" Pigsy shouted as Tang held him back not letting him attack Redson.

Mei and Sandy were also there helping Tang hold Pigsy back. MK and Redson looked at each other and a slight blush appeared on both of their face. "How long have you guys been here?" MK asked as Mei immediately replied with a, "Long enough to know that you and Redson are in love and that you guys kissed!" Mei gave MK and Redson a smug look and laughed as Redson and MK's faces turned red.

Pigsy was still trying to attack Redson as Tang and Sandy held him back. Pigsy never looked so angry before and it made MK worry. 'What if he doesn't approve of me and Redson?' MK thought as Redson looked at Pigsy like he just came out of the mental hospital. "Is he ok?.." Redson asked as MK shrugged.

"I WILL KILL YOU REDSON!" Pigsy said as he threw his rake at Redson. Redson reacted quickly and dodged it. "Your dad is so aggressive..." Redson said as he hugged MK from behind. MK blushed furiously as he kissed Redson on the forehead and slipped out of his grip. "Let's not do this in public honey~" MK whispered into Redson's ears as Redson nods and looked at Pigsy.

"I love MK and I am not joking! He is my one and only! Please approve of us!" Redson said as he gave a stern and serious look to Pigsy. Pigsy rolled his eyes and shouted, "How can I believe you?! You hurt him way too many times! I will never approve!" Redson looked hurt as MK stepped between them.

"I believe that he doesn't mean to hurt me! Please give him one more chance!" MK said as he looked at Pigsy with puppy eyes. Pigsy sighed and finally gave in. "Fine... but if he ever dares hurt you again I will make sure he never sees light ever again!" Pigsy said as he glared at Redson.

Redson suddenly snapped and said, "I am done acting nice! You stupid pig! I will never do such things!" Pigsy was offended and tried to attack Redson again but Tang suddenly gave him a quick peck on the lips and calmed him down. Pigsy blushed slightly as he looked at Tang with sparks in his eyes.

"Are you sure they are not married?" Redson whispered to MK as MK laughed and said, "I think they will be soon!" Pigsy and Tang were still looking into each other's eyes lovingly. Mei suddenly popped out behind them and said, "Can I tell my viewers that you guys are dating in the stream?" MK laughed slightly and said, "I think it is not time yet... Redson might not like the idea. Maybe we should wait for a while until people know about it?" Redson nodded as Mei gave them a sad look and said, "Fine." Mk smiled as Redson picked him up bridal style.

"What are you doing honey?" MK asked as Redson kissed him on the lips. MK blushed as he kissed Redson back. Mei watched the whole thing and said, "You guys are made for each other!" Pigsy and Tang were still being lovey-dovey when Pigsy suddenly thought about something. "The flower was the thing that made you go mad like that right?" Pigsy asked as he looked at Redson. "Yeah but now it is gone so I think it is ok..." Redson replied as he gave an awkward smile. 

Pigsy lets out a sigh and smiled as he said, "Then I will approve your relationship with MK." Redson smiled and said, "Thank you so much! I will take care of him!" Pigsy laughed at Redson's behavior but is this the end?...

MK and Redson living happily and the others too?...

Is this...

The end?..

Of course not! I will let you guys on a secret...

The flower doesn't really disappear all of a sudden...