Chapter 22

(With Pigsy and Tang)

Pigsy's eyes fluttered open as he looked around. He tried to move but was strapped to a bed. The pain was still there but Pigsy only cared about freeing himself and helping Tang. Pigsy only wanted to get back safely with Tang. Suddenly, a white-haired woman burst into the room. "Finally, you are awake!" The woman exclaimed as she introduced herself. "My name is Ori!" Ori said as she gave Pigsy a warm smile. Pigsy gave up trying and looked at Ori. "What do you want from us?!" He shouted as he coughed up some blood.

As Ori is about to reply, a knock could be heard outside. "Come in!" Ori shouted towards the door as it slowly opens. "Oh, hey Kamila!" Ori said as she turned to look at the person who walked through the door. "Hi." Kamila said calmly looking over at Pisgy and Tang. Kamila wore gloves on her hands and that made Pigsy curious but he didn't dare to ask.

Tang started to open his eyes and saw the two mysterious people. "Wha- why- who even are you guys?!" Tang stuttered as he looked at Kamila and Ori. Kamila stayed silent as Ori begin to talk. "I am Ori and this is Kamila." Ori said as she puts a hand on Kamila's shoulder which earned her a glare from Kamila. Tang looked beside him and saw Pigsy. "Thank god you are not dead!" He said as Pigsy smiled. "I am glad that you didn't die!" Pigsy said as he returned a smile to Tang.

"Married couple..." Kamila mumbled as Ori nodded her head and said, "Definitely." Pigsy and Tang were both too happy to know that each other was alive to even notice or care about what Kamila and Ori just said.

Ori went up to Pigsy and Tang slowly. Then, she started to heal them. "It will take about 5 minutes to let you guys completely heal." Ori said as Kamila stood there watching them. Tang seems to notice the gloves on Kamila's hands and stared at them for a couple of seconds before Kamila asked, "Why are you staring at my hands?" Tang quickly looked away from her hands and gave her an awkward smile. "I was just wondering why you have gloves..." Tang said as Kamila furrowed her brows. "If anyone touches me they will die so I must wear gloves to make sure no accidents happen." Kamila replied as Tang became speechless.

Introduction to new characters:

Name: Ori
Age: 20..? (109)
Power: Healing
Rank: A
Kill count: 0

Name: Kamila
Age: 22...? (318)
Power: Death by touch
Rank: S
Kill count: 10k+

(After a few minutes of healing)

"You guys are fully healed!" Ori said as she smiled warmly at Tang and Pigsy. "Thank you!" Tang said as his face lit up with happiness. "Are we allowed to go now?" Pigsy asked as Ori's smile turned into a frown. "I don't think the boss would let you two go though..." Ori said as Tang and Pigsy sighed. "Maybe we can help them escape?" Ori asked Kamila looking at her with puppy eyes.

"No, you know how much trouble we will get in if the boss finds out!" Kamila said as she crossed her arms. "Please?" Ori said as Kamila replied with a, "No!" Ori didn't want to give up that easily and continued trying. "Pretty please?" Ori said as Kamila sighed and gave in.  "Fine." Kamila said as she thought of some kind of idea.

"Boss will come and check so we need to have clones of them and put them in this room." Kamila said as Ori listed it down in her little notebook. "After we get the clones we can help them escape." Kamila continued as Ori nodded her head. "Where do we make clones?" Ori asked as Kamila freed Pigsy and Tang.

"Follow me!" Kamila said as she brought them into a secret room. There were all kinds of things there, armor, mystical animals and so many other rare things. Then, they saw it, a clone machine. "Wow! Did you build this yourself?" Tang asked as Pigsy's jaw dropped at the sight of the clone machine. "Yeah, took a long time but I finally got it!" Kamila said as she walked over to the machine.

"Have you been hiding this... all these things from the boss?" Ori asked, amazed by what she is seeing. "Yeah." Kamila replied as she looked over at Pigsy and Tang. "You two need to go one by one." Kamila said as she pointed to the machine. "Are you sure it is safe?" Tang asked as he slowly stepped inside.

"Nope, not at all. Never tested it and never tried." Kamila replied which made Tang freeze in fear. Pigsy gave Tang a quick peck on the cheeks and said, "Don't worry everything will be fine." Tang nodded as he slowly stepped into the machine. The machine started to do its work and a few seconds later Tang got out. "It didn't hurt one bit and it wasn't so bad!" Tang exclaimed as he hugged Pigsy. Pigsy smiled slightly and hugged Tang back.

Pigsy stepped into the machine and it started to do its work again. After a few moments, both Pigsy's and Tang's clones are created. They put the clone into the room carefully and sneaked out. "Come on! Let's get you guys out of here!" Ori said as the four of them started to run outside.

(With Wukong)

Wukong arrived at the place where he was told to meet up to get the monkeys back. Not knowing that Macaque was following him, he took a deep breath and shouted, "I AM HERE! GIVE ME MY MONKEYS BACK!" The boss heard it and appeared right in front of Wukong. Macaque hid behind and tree and listened to what they said. "Wow, isn't this the famous Sun Wukong? Thought you would betray your friends again!" The boss said sarcastically which made Wukong clench his fist. "Give me back the monkeys." Wukong said sternly as he walked closer to the boss. The boss laughed and said, "Before I do... you must do me a favor... you would need to...

(Find out what will happen next tomorrow. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!)