Chapter 10

Redson looked at Macaque with a slightly annoyed look. "Why should I trust you?" Redson said as he looked Macaque directly in the eyes. "Well I don't but I am pretty sure his mentor likes me. I think they are almost the same." Macaque said as Redson rolled his eyes, "No way Monkey King will ever like you! Didn't he kill you?" Redson said as Macaque clenches his fist.

"We don't talk about that. Now never say a word about it again or else you might just die right here." Macaque said as he glared at redson. The glare sent a shiver down Redson's back as he backs away a little. Macaque saw that he was a little freaked out by that and chuckled. "Do you want to make a bet?"

Redson's eyes lit up as he said, "Sure. What is the bet?" Macaque smiled a little as he said, "If I make Wukong fall for me before MK falls for you, you are going to make me the little techs I need whenever I want. If you win you can choose what you want." Macaque said as Redson looked at him and said, "Fine, if I win you will admit I am better, and you can never touch MK, not even a string of his hair." Redson said as Macaque rolled his eyes and said, "Bet." the bet was now on.

Redson knew that he was going to die if MK don't return his feelings so he would never help to make techs for Macaque forever. Redson looked over at MK's direction as their eyes met each other MK got struck down by Wukong. Redson felt the rage build up inside of him as MK slowly stood up.

Redson felt the rage in him getting stronger. Wukong looked at MK and said, "Kid, don't let anyone or anything distract you. That is your weakness." Wukong said as he shook his head a few times. MK was about to speak but Wukong was struck down by Redson. Redson was filled with rage. He was about to end Wukong with a fireball but MK held him back.

"What are you doing?!" MK said as Redson snapped back to reality. He immediately got on his knees and saw what he did to Wukong. "What did I do?..." Redson murmured as Macaque saw what he did and rushed up to Wukong. Redson was still on his knees and said, "Sorry... I am so sorry... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry..." MK patted him on the back and Macaque carried Wukong back into the little house.

As MK and Redson left Macaque glared at them. Wukong slowly begins to wake up and said, "I'm fine... I guess he is just a little too protective over MK." Macaque turned to look at Wukong and hugged him. Wukong hugged him back as they both went into the tiny house.

MK was worried about Redson since he kept on saying sorry over and over again. As they reached back to Pigsy's noodles Pigsy looked at them, slightly surprised. "Back so soon? What happened to him?" Pigsy said as he pointed to Redson. Redson looked super guilty and kept saying sorry as he hid behind MK.

"He is just tired... Well, I will go up with him now! Bye!" MK said as he quickly ran upstairs. He did not want the others to feel unsafe around Redson. As he brought Redson upstairs he kept comforting Redson and patting him on his back for him to calm down.

Redson sat on MK's bed as MK sat beside him. MK hugged Redson and Redson stopped saying sorry all of a sudden and looked at MK. "It's not your fault!" MK said but Redson was not convinced by that and turned away from him. MK sighed as he kept comforting Redson. A few minutes later Redson felt better and begin to start to fall asleep.

MK saw the sleeping Redson and his facial expression immediately begin to soften. MK kissed Redson on his forehead and got off the bed. As MK was about to leave, Redson grabbed his hand and wouldn't let go. MK chuckled a little as he went back to stay with Redson.

Mei suddenly barged in and shouted, "Hey Monkey Man! Oh, wait... I forgot Redson is also here..." Redson looked at Mei with rage in his eyes. "I will kill you dragon girl!" Redson said as he charged at Mei but MK held him back.

"Calm down!" MK said as Redson slowly calmed down. Mei then laughed at the sight of Redson calming down just because MK told him to. "Wow MK! Your boyfriend really listens to you doesn't he?" Mei said as she continued laughing as both Redson's and MK's faces flushed red. "He is not my boyfriend!" Both of them said in unison as they looked at each other.

Mei decided to just go home since she needed to do something and she wanted to give MK and Redson some alone time. MK and Redson were gazing into each other's eyes. As they snapped out of it they both blushed furiously and MK decided to break the awkward silence. "Oh look! It is so late! Let's sleep now." MK said as he quickly got under the cover with Redson. Then they slowly drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

(Thank you for reading! Hope you have a nice day!)