Chapter 11

(With Macaque and Wukong.)

"Morning peaches~" Macaque said as he caressed Wukong's cheeks. Wukong was still half asleep and leaned into Macaque's touch. Macaque smirks as Wukong did that and gently carried him bridal style. Wukong rubs his eyes and wakes up fully. As he saw what kind of position he and Macaque is in he said, "Put me down!" Macaque chuckled a little and puts Wukong down.

Wukong's face is all red as he said, "I hate that! Don't ever do that again!" Wukong actually liked it very much but did not want Macaque to know since he will tease him for it. Macaque looked at Wukong and gave him a slight smile and pets him on the head.

Wukong was shocked by Macaque petting him but he secretly enjoyed it so he didn't complain. Wukong looked at Macaque with sparks in his eyes as he leaned close to Macaque going in for a kiss. Macaque also leaned closer to him but as they were about to kiss MK opened the door.

"Hey, Monkey King! Wait what are you doing?" MK asked as he saw the position Wukong and Macaque is in. Wukong blushed furiously as he pushed Macaque away and took a few steps back. "Oh uhm let's not talk about that... Well, bud are you ready for your training?" Wukong said as he walked out of the little house.

Macaque looked furious as he didn't get his kiss. As Macaque was annoyed he seems to notice someone. Of course, the someone is Redson. "You again?! Why do you even follow that kid everywhere?!" Macaque shouted as he glared at Redson.

Macaque walked outside as Redson followed him. "What do you want? Why are you following me?" Macaque asked as he rolled his eyes. Redson looked at him with a fake smile to hide his anger. "Well MK told me I should stay with you. So shut the fuck up." Redson said as his eyes glowed a little.

Macaque was about to strike an attack at Redson but found out that the way Redson's eyes are glowing is unusual. It might cause Macaque some real harm if he fought him now. Macaque gritted his teeth as he turned away from Redson. Redson also turned away from him and begin to watch MK train.

As Redson did that the voice in his head came back. "You will never succeed! You are useless! Nobody will ever love you!" The voices said as he started to remember what his parents said. It hurts him so much. Tears begin to form in his eyes and he felt hard to breathe. Redson's whole body glowed as he felt the power and rage building up in his body.

Macaque noticed it and put a hand on Redson's shoulder. "Hey are you-" Macaque was cut off in the middle of his sentence by Redson turning to him with eyes glowing a bright red color. Redson's expression looked stone cold with a hint of rage. Macaque knew something was wrong and was about to call MK and Wukong but Redson punched him in his stomach.

Macaque coughed up blood as he tried to stand up but he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and slumped back down. "Ugh..." Macaque groaned as Wukong and MK realized what was happening. As Redson is about to strike at Macaque again Wukong rushed in between them and blocked his attack.

Wukong snarled at Redson and Redson gave out a creepy smile as his hand begin to create a bunch of fire, burning Wukong's hand which was blocking him from attacking Macaque. Wukong was in pain but did not let him attack Macaque as Wukong's hand begin to burn he screamed in pain MK was panicking. MK decided to just strike him from the back.

MK took out his golden staff and strikes Redson on the back. Redson's back started to bleed but he didn't seem to feel it at all and turned around to look at MK. "You are dead..." Redson said as he...

(Sorry for the cliffhanger! I didn't have time for this! I will update tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed this! Thank you and have a good day!)