Chapter 17

"Boss, I was thinking maybe Abaddon and Feather can finish the job?" The dark figure suggested as the boss's smile immediately disappeared. "They are badly hurt just a few months ago from Redson's destruction. They are still healing so leave them be." The boss said as the dark figure bowed. "Understood, I apologize for the suggestion I made." The dark figure said as the boss scoffed. "Go find Crawley and let her get the job done." The boss said as the dark figure disappeared once again.

Introduction to the new characters:

Name: Abaddon
Age: 512
Power: Telekinesis
Rank: B
Kill count: 300+

Name: Feather
Age: 19?.. (341)
Power: Superhuman speed and flight
Rank: A
Kill count: 680

Name: Crawley
Age: 31?.. (237)
Power: Can turn into a ghost and memory erasure
Rank: C
Kill count: 12 (Don't worry she is not weak at all.)

"You wanted to find me boss?" Crawley asked as she walked into the office. "Go find the person called Mei and inject this into her. Fail and you will be like her." The boss said as he pointed to the woman's head on the floor. The boss passed Crawley the injection as she smiled and said, "Don't worry I won't disappoint." Crawley said as she quickly went to find Mei.

Crawley became a ghost and floated away trying to find Mei. Mei was on the street preparing to go to Pigsy's noodles. Mei was humming a happy tune as she walked. Crawley saw the perfect chance to strike and sneaked behind Mei. Mei seem to have noticed something but kept walking. The needle immediately got injected into Mei's neck. Mei turned around and grabbed Crawley's hand and took the needle out of her neck. Crawley quickly took the needle back, but it was not successful. Mei grabbed the injection from Crawley and shouted, "What are you doing?!" Crawley was panicking mostly because if she failed she would die.

"I am so sorry miss! This is an injection for a sick patient! He is so weak that he can't even go out of his own home so the doctor told me to bring this injection back to him! I am so clumsy that I tripped and fell. Good thing that none of the medicine got injected into you though." Crawley said as she gritted her teeth on the last sentence. Mei looked at her suspiciously but did not seem to want to give the injection back. Crawley forced a smile and said, "Miss can you please give me the injection back? The patient needs it!" Mei believed Crawley's lies and gave the injection back.

As Mei turned her back to Crawley she stabbed the injection into her neck again and successfully injected all of it into Mei's neck. Mei's eyes widens and glowed slightly as she turned back to normal. "What are you-" Mei was cut off by Crawley erasing her memory of getting stabbed in the neck. Crawley then quickly floated back into the office. "The job is done." Crawley said as the boss gave a satisfied smile and told her to leave. Crawley was still really scared because she almost failed but thankfully she succeeded.

(In Pigsy's noodles)

Mei saw Pigsy and Tang cuddling and decided to ignore them. She went straight up to MK's room and opened the door. MK was brushing Redson's hair as Redson blushed. Mei laughed as she saw the scene but she felt a sharp pain in her neck. "Ow..." She said as MK went up to her and asked, "Are you alright?" Mei furrows her brows and said, "I don't know why but I feel a sharp pain in my neck." MK was confused and checked her neck for any scars on her neck.

He searched for a while and is about to find the little dot left by the needle but Redson pulled him back and said, "You have a boyfriend now. Don't do those kinds of things to anyone." Mei rolled her eyes but something was off. Redson's eyes seems to be glowing a little as he said those words.

Mei was about to say something about it but it felt like something is stopping her from saying anything about that. She opened her mouth but no words came out. Mei was confused but she couldn't find out why. MK was trying to explain to Redson that he is just trying to see if there is something on Mei's neck that causes her pain. Redson's eyes stopped glowing and he stopped and just stared at MK with a confused look.

The three of them just stayed there silently not knowing what just happened. It was weird but they decided to just ignore it. Mei looked at MK and smiled as she asked, "Do you want to go to the arcade?" MK's eyes lit up as he heard that and immediately replied, "Yes!" Redson shrugged as MK took his hand and dragged him to the arcade. As the three of them arrived at the arcade, they immediately started to play.

They didn't stop until they realized that it was getting late. They all went back but something was unsettling about this whole thing. MK was still kind of freaked out by how Redson just seemed to lose his memory all of a sudden a few hours before. MK sighed and decided it is best for him to just ignore it.

(With Wukong and Macaque)

Wukong and Macaque were cuddling each other but they noticed that something was off. Macaque looked at Wukong as a knock could be heard from the door. Macaque's eyebrows furrowed as he slowly opened the door. There was nobody outside but where did that knock come from? Macaque did not let his guard down and looked around outside. After confirming that there is no one outside he closed the door and went back to Wukong. They were both a little confused by that but decided that it was just one of the monkeys.

Wait...

There is nothing outside...

Then where did that knock come from?...

Nothing outside...

Where did the monkeys go?!

"Got the monkeys." The shadowy figure said as he trapped the monkeys into a cage. "Good, now bring it back." The voice from the other line said as a light chuckle could be heard. "I think I should save the Monkey King for later... " The voice from the other line said, a beep can be heard and the call ended.

(It is your choice! Who should be next? First comment gets to choose!)