Chapter 16

"You called?" A beautiful woman walked over to the boss. "Yes, I want that Monkie Kid to suffer. Find out who is the second most important person." The boss said as he pointed to the door telling the woman to get out and find out who it is. "Your wish is my command." The woman said as she walked out of the room.

Introduction to the woman:

Name: ???
Age: 29?... (142)
Power: Can shapeshift into anyone she killed.
Rank: B
Kill count: 246

(With MK and Redson)

MK went to deliver noodles again. He left Redson in his room for safety reasons and to not let anyone suspect anything about their relationship. Redson was bored and just slept while he waited for MK to go back home.

As MK finished delivering the last bowl of noodles he sighed. 'I can finally go back to Redson!' MK thought as he hummed happily and drove back. Then he heard a voice behind him. "Wait!" An old lady walked up to him slowly. "Yes ma'am? Do you need my help?" MK asked as the old lady shook her head and said, "Oh no! I was just wondering who might be the famous Monkie Kid's best friend! It is for something on the news!" The old lady said with a warm smile.

"For the news? Oh well, my best friend is Mei!" MK said as he checked the time. "Oh no, I need to go!" MK said as he waved goodbye to the old lady. "Bye bye kiddo." The old lady said as MK quickly got on his tuk-tuk and left. The old lady's eyes glowed as she shapeshift into the same beautiful woman that was working for the boss.

"Dumb child." The woman said as she laughed menacingly. The woman then pulled out her phone and began to make a call to the boss. "Boss, I got the information you want." The woman said as a voice from the other end said, "Good, now tell me." The woman seem to have an idea in mind and said, "Boss, I can tell you but you would need to do me a favor."

"You have the nerves to ask for a favor? Don't forget. I am the one that gave you power. You are nothing without me. Now you want a favor? You know what? Quickly go back to my office and we will talk about it there." The boss said as the woman hung up and quickly went back to the office.

The boss's eyes can be seen glowing in the dark but that was the only thing from the boss that was visible. "Boss, about the favor..." The woman begins as the boss shushed her. "Tell me who it is first." The boss said as the woman quickly said, "It is someone called Mei. Now my favor.." The boss chuckled as a snap could be heard and the woman's head fell off immediately. "Useless dog." The boss said as he kicked the head aside.

How sad... the newly introduced character just died like that.

The shadowy figure appeared in front of the boss. "She failed you?" The shadowy figure asked as the boss nodded and lets out a slight chuckle. "Don't worry boss. I know someone who is perfect to get her to be under your control." The shadowy figure said as he disappeared into the darkness.

(With MK)

MK finally arrived back and found the sleeping Redson. MK watched Redson sleep in awe as he thought about waking him up. 'He is so peaceful... Maybe I should just let him wake up by himself later.' MK thought as he kissed Redson on the forehead.

MK slowly walked downstairs and saw Pigsy and Tang hugging. MK chuckled as Tang and Pigsy's attention turned to him. They both blushed as Tang pushed Pisy away. MK shrugged and went off to visit Wukong.

MK arrived at Flower Fruit Mountain and knocked on the door of the little house. "Monkey King?" MK said as he knocked on the door. As the door opened MK was expecting to see his mentor but instead, he saw Macaque. "Hey kid... It is a really bad time to come here. Can you go?" Macaque said as MK blinked a few times and asked, "Why?" Macaque gave him a forced smile and said, "Your mentor and I are... busy." MK thought that seems suspicious but didn't question any further.

"Mango~ Who is it?" Wukong said stepping beside Macaque and kissing him on the cheek. Macaque slightly chuckled as Wukong immediately took a step away from Macaque when he saw MK. "Oh, hey kiddo..." Wukong said awkwardly as Macaque burst out laughing. Wukong gave Macaque a death stare which made Macaque shut up quickly.

"This is... awkward?" MK said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Well, I will leave you two to have some alone time..." MK said as he quickly left leaving Macaque and Wukong alone again. Wukong and Macaque looked at each other with a smirk and immediately started kissing after MK left.

MK arrived back at Pigsy's noodles and saw a worried Redson waiting outside of the shop. "Where were you?!" Redson asked as he walked up to MK to check if he have any injuries. "I just gave my mentor a visit." MK said as he gave Redson a kiss which immediately calmed Redson down. Redson hugged MK as MK hugged him back. "I was so lonely..." Redson mumbled as he hugged MK even tighter. MK wanted to say something but he decided not to. They stayed like that for about 2 minutes. "It's late... Let's go back." MK said as he took Redson's hand and brought him back upstairs. Redson and MK cuddled each other as they slept with warm smiles on their faces.

(MK can't be controlled and for the people who don't understand the boss wants MK to suffer for some reason which will be explained some time later. The people who are under control is their normal self most of the time since the only time when they are under control is when their eyes are glowing. So sorry for making this story unclear! Does anyone mind giving a name for a new villain?)