Ghostface M.M

(Basically scream combined with ST oh and your 18)

WARNING: Blood, Gore and violence

"Can you believe this happened...?" Lucas asked. 

"It's crazy we didn't even get to say bye to Dustin..." Y/n said, holding Maxs' hand. 

"But you know the one rule in this situation...never trust the love interest..." Mike looked at Y/n.

"You implying i'm the killer?" Y/n asked. 

"I mean you always are acting weird," Mike responded, accusing Y/n.

"Y/n was with me last night!" Max defended her boyfriend.

"All night?" Will asked.

"Yes he spent the night," Max said. 

"Okay that means Y/n and Max are innocent," Lucas said. 

"Hey guys, Me and Max are gonna head out." Y/n said, leaving with Max. 

-10 minutes later- 

"Mike is a dick, he could get us caught" Max said, putting the ghost mask on Y/ns' bed.

"Next victim?" Y/n looked at her. 

"No they would instantly assume you," Max said as Y/ns' little brother Stu entered the room. 

"Hey Billy," Y/n smiled at his little brother Stu who smiled softly at him. 

"Hi Bubba," He hugged Y/n.

"Me and Max are gonna go out tonight alright?"  Y/n said.

"Alright, have fun" Stu left Y/ns' room. 

"You ready?" Max asked. 

"Yeah," Y/n respond, putting fake blood all over him. 

"So plan is blame Mike for stabbing you many times then kill Will?" Max wanted to confirm. 

"Yeah but we could wait a bit," Y/n looked at her. 

"Sure, wait till dark?" Max asked.

"Yeah," He went over to her and kissed her. She kissed back with a smirk, they parted then laid on his bed. 

-2 hours later- 

"Lets go," Y/n slipped a knife in his pocket. 

"Okay," Max smirked, putting her mask on. Y/n put more fake blood on then went to WIlls' house fake crying and in fake pain. "

"WILL HELP!" He coughed. Will ran outside to see Y/n on his knees crying.

"What happened?" Will ran to him.

"H-he killed M-max!" Y/n cried. 

"Who Y/n!? Who!?" Will asked, walking Y/n inside his house.

"Mike h-he slit her throat..." Y/n looked at Will. 

"Holy shit, he killed Dustin and Steve!" Will said. Y/n chuckled in a evil way, "Y/n?" 

"It's funny how you think Mike is strong enough to kill my girlfriend," Y/n slit Wills' throat. Will fell on his knees then fell to the ground. Max enter the room and helped Y/n drag Will through the window, Y/n put his mask on in case someone saw them. They gutted Will then hung him on a tree then left the crime scene. They arrived at Y/ns' house and changed clothes, Y/n cleaned the blood off of him.

"One more down 5 more to go," Y/n smirked. 

"Damn this fun, we should've done it sooner." Max said as Y/n took his shirt off.

"Yeah," Y/n kissed her cheek. 

"God I love you," She kissed him, she put her hand on the side of his face. He pulled her closer and kissed back. When they parted Y/n spoke up.

"When this is all over lets run away together," Y/n smiled. 

"Alright," Max smiled, kissing his cheek.

"I love you," He smiled.

"Love you too," 

-Few years later-

"You see Sidney I wanna be like my brother and his girlfriend...get revenge on people who back stabbed them!" Stu held a knife to Sidneys' throat. 

"Why Stu...?" Sidney asked.

"I loved my brother but he's somewhere in this world with Max! He left so he could protect me from the cops!" Stu said.

"Stu you don't have to do this..." She started crying.

"Kill her," Billy smirked.

Stu slit her throat but then felt a bullet in his head, killing him. 

-Meanwhile-

"Babe did you see the news?" Max asked.

"What's u-" He went silent when it showed that Stu was dead, "Stu..." 

Max got up and hugged her fiancee tightly, as he started to cry, "At least he got revenge like we did..."

"Yeah I'm proud of him."