Mystery Boy T.D

(You're Jimmys' younger brother)

"I'm going out for a bit!" You yell, grabbing your phone.

"Call me if anything happens," Jimmy says.

"Okay I will," You say, leaving the house. 

You saw a redheaded girl, she moved in last night you know that because they came in around 1:00 am which you were still awake since you were reading, you continued walking until.

"Hey punk!" The girl yells, you turned to looked at her.

"What?" You ask, crossing your arms. 

"I'm Tess," She says.

"Cool," You continue walking off.

"Aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" She asks.

"No." You say, turning to look at her again.

"Why not?" She asks looking a little pissed.

"I don't make friends, it's always the same for me, I meet someone end up thinking they're gonna be my friend forever then end up with a broken heart so yeah." You say.

"At least show me around town?" She looks at you.

"Fine, I'll buy us lunch if you want," You offer, pushing your hair back. 

"Sure Mystery boy," She nods, "Also we're selling dogs would you want one?" 

"I prefer reptiles, I have a pet snake actually." You say, walking with her. 

"Oh that's cool but are you ever gonna tell me your name?" She asks.

"Maybe but for now I'm mystery boy," You say which made her chuckle. You showed her around town and some goods spots to eat at. You two continued walking together when a speeding car came by almost hitting her but you pulled her out the way. 

"You've gotta be careful there are a lot of hit and runs these days!" You exclaim, looking at her. 

"I know I lost my sister Zoe, she was hit by a car..." Tess looked up at you with teary eyes. 

"I'm so sorry," You say, "I lost my siblings in a shooting then I got adopted, that's how I live with my brother Jimmy." 

"Lets head home..." Tess says. You two walk home before she went inside you said something.

"Hey Tess it's Y/n." You say, looking at her.

"What?" She asks, confused.

"My name, It's Y/n." You smile then walked to your house which was right next door to hers.

(Pt.2?)