Her Favorite Singer

Male Reader as Young Tyler Joseph (Twenty-One Pilots) 

                                                        Requested by @Rhen_fgs

Tyler stood there fixing his shirt, his band (Twenty-One Pilots) was opening for Finn Wolfhards' band. Tyler was talking to Josh (The drummer) him and Josh were great friends, they've been friends for years.

"What song are we playing?" Tyler asked, taking a sip of water. 

"Polarize," Josh said. 

"Oh okay" Tyler said when Finn and this redheaded girl came up to them.

"Hey guys, are you both ready?" Finn asked, looking at the two friends.

"Yeah we are," Josh said as Tyler just nodded. 

"Who's this girl?" Josh asked, pointing to the redheaded girl.

"Oh this is Sadie she's a friend of mine!" Finn smiled.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." Sadie said, while offering her hand.

Josh shook it so did Tyler, she smiled at Tyler.

"What's your names?" Sadie asked the taller boys in front of her.

"I'm Josh," Josh said.

"Tyler" Tyler smiled. 

"Josh did you tune the drums?" Tyler asked, turning to Josh.

"No, why?" Josh asked, turning to Tyler.

"Concert starts in five minutes," Tyler said, showing Josh his phone.

"Oh...crap!" Josh said, going over to the drumset.

Tyler shook his head while laughing.

"Well it was nice too meet you but we're about to go on so, see you later maybe!" Tyler said, going over to the piano.

Tyler set up the microphone, the concert started, Tyler looked at Josh seeing if he was ready. When Josh nodded, Tyler started playing and singing.

"Help me polarize"  Tyler sang. 

"Help me polarize, help me down"

Tyler continued singing when he looked up to see Sadie watching from backstage. He kept singing even someone chucked a phone at him.

"Those stairs is where I'll be holding all my problems"

"Help me polarize, help me polarize, help me out"

"My friends and I, we've got a lot of problems"

A random girl in the crowd threw a bra at him. He continued playing and singing with shrugging the bra off. 

-Meanwhile with Millie and Sadie-

"You know we're here for Finn right?" Millie asked, looking at Sadie.

"Yeah I know, why?" Sadie asked.

"Just wondering because you're staring at the lead singer in twenty-one pilots." Millie laughed. 

"Well he's- um pretty cute..." Sadie said, looking at Tyler. 

"He's not bad but not my type." Millie said, again snapping Sadie out her staring trance.

"Stop staring you're gonna freak him out." Millie laughed once again.

"I can't help it he has a dreamy voice and he's super cute!" Sadie turned to Millie. 

"Just listen to him"

"Domingo en fuego" Tyler sang, clearly. 

When the song was over, Tyler went backstage, he grabbed his water and took a sip of it. Finn went over to Tyler and started talking with him.

"I'm gonna have a little party after this wanna come?" Finn asked.

"Uh sure but where to you live?" Tyler asked.

Finn gave Tyler his address then walked off to go perform for the crowd. Tyler went over to Josh and told him about the party, you offered to drive him and he accepted it. Tyler and Josh stayed and listened to Finns' concert. Tylers' hand were red from playing the piano they were also sore. When Finns' concert he headed to his house for the little party with his band and the Stranger Things cast. Tyler got in his car with Josh and started driving, Josh started singing Taylor Swift since it annoys Tyler. When they got to Finns' house, Tyler knocked on the door. Finn opened it and let them in.

"Hey Tyler,  I wanna show you something!" Finn said, walking off with Tyler. 

When they came back, Tyler and Sadie bumped into each other. Sadies' waters dumped all over his chest.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Sadie said, looking at Tyler.

"It's alright, I have a spare shirt it's in my car, I'll be back." Tyler said, going to his.

Tyler took his shirt off and slipped on the spare white tee-shirt. He went back inside and went over to Josh and Finn to chat with them. 

"Hey boys we're having a competition to see which boy is the strongest wanna join?" Millie yelled at the the three friends. 

"I'm in!" Josh yelled.

"Same!" Finn yelled with a smile.

"Uh sure..." Tyler nodded his head. 

They went into the living room, to see two 500 pond dumbbells on the ground. When all the boys went it was Tylers' turn to lift the dumbbells.

"This isn't gonna be hard." Tyler says, picking the dumbbells not even struggling. 

"Holy shit man you're strong as hell!" Caleb smiled.

"It's not heavy though." Tyler said, putting the dumbbells down. 

Tyler sat between Josh and Sadie, everyone continued talking about Tylers' strength when Sadie whispered something into Tylers' ear.

"Can we go on a date sometime...?" She whispered, softly.

Tyler looked and her with a smile then nodded. When Finns' party was over everybody said their goodbyes and left but Sadie stayed a bit longer to do something. She went over to Tylers' car which Tyler wasn't in yet. Tyler turned around to face her. 

"Bye Sadie, I'll see you this Friday." Tyler said with a smile.

Sadie nodded then kissed him, when she pulled back she got in her car and drove off. Tyler got his car, with Josh singing Taylor Swift.