Pool day

Male Reader x Max Mayfield

Y/n was sitting in a chair next to Mikes' pool, the party, Eleven and Max were there. Mike and Max were of course arguing, Y/n got up and faked tripped knocking Mike into the pool.

"Opps I'm sorry," Y/n smiled. 

Max started laughing so did everybody else, Mike got out of the water to put sunscreen on. Y/n took his shirt off and started putting sunscreen on.

"Lookin' nice Y/n!" Lucas said, making Y/n shake his head while laughing.

"Babe get my back," Max said, looking at Y/n.

"Uh sure" Y/n said, grabbing the sunscreen and opening it.

Everybody was in the water while Y/n was rubbing sunscreen on Maxs' back.

"There," Y/n said, closing the sunscreen. 

"Thanks," Max pecked Y/n on the lips.

Max got in the water while Y/n sat on the edge with his feet in the water. He was tackled in by Max, Y/n resurfaced but when he did Max got on his back.

"Are you trying to drown me?" Y/n asked.

"Maybe" Max wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"Oh damn-" Dustin said, looking at Y/n and Max.

Max nuzzled her head into Y/ns' neck slightly nibbling on it. 

"Is this why you wanted to be on my back?" Y/n whispered which made Max nod. 

"Y/n come here real quick!" Will said, making Y/n put Max down. 

Will got on his shoulders, they were playing chicken. When Will knocked Lucas down,Y/n got out the drink some water. 

"Uh Y/n can we talk for a second?" Lucas asked, getting out the water.

"Yeah sure," Y/n said. 

"Okay I know Max is your girlfriend but cam I ask her out on a date?" Lucas asked.

"Um what?" Y/n asked, giving Lucas a glare.

"I wanna ask Max out on a date, please I wanna know what she taste like!" Lucas begged.

"I-I have no words for what you just said!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Dude please!" Lucas begged once again.

Y/n punched Lucas in the face then left Mikes' house. Will got out of the pool then changed clothes, he ran after Y/n. Will finally caught up with Y/n.

"What was that for!?" Will asked, walking with Y/n.

"Lucas asked me if he could go on a date with Max the said 'Please I wanna know what she taste like!'" Y/n explained. 

"Did he really?" Will asked.

"Yeah that's why I punched him!" Y/n said, finally calming down.

"I'll be at your house at 5 got it?" Will asked.

"Yeah I'll leave my window open," Y/n smiled then walked off.

Will went back to the pool. He saw Mike putting ice on Lucas's' eye.

"Lucas you can't act innocent after what you said to Y/n!" Will shouted.

Everyone turned to Will.

"What are you. talking about?" Eleven asked, looking at the boy. 

"Lucas asked Y/n if he could take Max out on a bate then said 'Please I wanna know how she taste!'" Will said, explaining why Y/n punched Lucas.

"You said that to my boyfriend!?" Max asked, pissed.

"I- well um I-" Lucas tried to explain.

Max scoffed then walked off with Will. They made it to Y/ns' house when they got there they knocked on the window. Y/n opened the window and helped them in when he let the both in, he shut his window.

"Came to lecture me about punching Lucas?" Y/n asked, looking at Max. 

Max hugged him tightly, she ended up knocking him on his bed which made Will crack up. Max smothered the boy in kisses, Y/n pushed her back.

"Okay okay calm down Max..." Y/n said, smiling. 

"Thanks for being protective," Max smiled

Will left the two to give them alone time.

Y/n sat on his bed, Max tackled him down.

"Max not again!!" Y/n laughed. 

Max cuddled up on him, and started nibbling on his neck again.