Wired Auto-Complete interview

Male Reader as Charles Baker (NOT THE ACTOR)

"Hello everyone i'm Charles Baker and I play Nick Byers in Stranger Things." You say with a smile.

"I'm Sadie Sink and I play Max Mayfield," Sadie smiled.

"I'm Millie Bobby Brown and I play Eleven." Millie said, "And today we're doing the Wired Auto-Complete interview." 

"I'm scared on what these people search," You said, laughing. 

You grabbed a board and it was about you.

"Is Charles Baker...tall?" You said, reading the board.

"I'm pretty tall, i'd say 5,8 maybe 5,9." You say, answering the question.

"Is Charles Baker...pregnant..." You say as Millie and Sadie started laughing.

"Yes me and Joe we're pregnant." You say, watching as the two women fall from laughing. 

When Millie and Sadie calmed down, you continued.

"Is Charles Baker...still dating Lizzy Greene?" You say.

"Uh no actually I ended it a year ago," You scratch your head.

"Is Charles Baker...American?" You said.

"No I'm British if you must know." You smile

You finished the board but when you threw it you hit Millie. 

"CHARLES!" Millie shouted. 

"Oops..." You say as Sadie laughed. 

You, Sadie and Millie continued the interview, when you got this question.

"What is Charles Baker best pick up line?" You read the question.

"I'll do it on Sadie." You smile.

"Sadie you remind me on all 20 letters of the alphabet." You smile at her.

"There are 26 though." Millie pointed out.

"Oh how could I for the U.R.A.Q.T." You wink at her.

"You're missing one," Millie said.

"Oh don't worry she'll get that d later." You look at Sadie with a seductive smirk.

Sadie turned bright red and Millie looked shocked but had a smile. You looked at the camera and smirked. Sadie was still red but Millie broke into laughter, you waved your hand in front of Sadies' face.

"I think I broke her but anyways that's it for the Wired auto complete interview and Make sure to check out Stranger things on Netflix by now!" You say, making the camera cut off. 

You walked out the building heading to your car when Sadie ran up to you.

"Hey Sadie, need something?" You ask.

She didn't say anything she just grabbed you and pulled you into a kiss. Her lips collided on yours, you kissed back with a smile. When she pulled back she just looked at you.

"I guess my pick up lines really work." You laughed.

She playfully hit your arm while laughing, she kissed you one more time then hugged you.

"So are we dating now or?" You smiled.

"We can date if you want." Sadie smiled at you.

"Then we're official," You laughed before getting in your car driving off.

(TAKING REQUEST FOR MALE READER)