Before you go

(Male Reader is in a band)

Y/n was tuning his bass for the concert when the lead singer, Jacob, came up to him super excited.

"You wouldn't believe who's here!" Jacob smiled.

"Who?" Y/n asked.

"Sadie Sink from stranger things!" Jacob said, smiling even more.

"No way!" Y/n said.

"I'm not lying!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Okay whatever by the way am I still singing 'Wanna be yours' by myself?" Y/n asked, they had planned for him to do a song on his own which he has never done.

"Yeah no stress though but we need to get on the stage!" Jacob said, running onto the stage. Y/n got in his position, he started playing the bass for the song they were starting off with. When the lights turned on he saw a bunch of hate sign that were only on his not the band it was because of his BPD (Boarder line personality disorder, no hate I have it). He played his guitar to the music but in pain seeing the hate signs, it was his line to sing so he did.

"But the damage that you made is driving me insane!" He sung into the mic. 

He saw even more hate signs while playing, Jacob also noticed this so when the song was over he left a little message. 

"Listen here everyone, you can't hate on my friend for his disorder it's not respectful so if you don't like his disorder you can just leave the concert, he's a huge part of the band so stop being rude to him please." Jacob spoke into the mic, making Y/n smile at his best friend.

-Meanwhile in the crowd-

Sadie sat there with Millie and Noah, "Why would they hate on the poor man for his disorder?" She asked, looking at Millie.

"Well people are like that, it makes him have anger issues and he can't control his anger. There's a video of him yelling at the pap for harassing him which people disliked." Noah pointed out.

"Well paps probably deserved it," Sadie said with Millie nodding in agreement .

"Let's just listen," Millie said.

-Back on stage- 

"So now we have a bass player covering the song Wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys," Jacob said, there were some cheers but a lot of hate.

Y/n started playing the bass for the song, he saw people giving him the middle finger and people in the front trying to knock him off the stage.

"I wanna be yours

"Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought"

"Maybe I just wanna be yours,"

"I wanna be yours,"

"I wanna be yours!~"

He continued singing when he saw them Noah,Millie and Sadie. He guess Jacob wasn't lying, he continued singing when someone yelled.

"GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FUCKING ANGRY BITCH!"

Y/n stopped singing then looked up, he nodded.

"Alright I will," Y/n smiled, "Since you want me to I will do it," 

"FINALLY!" Someone yelled.

"But here's the thing about it, yeah I have bpd, but a lot of people do you don't hate on people with ADHD (Which I also have) do you? but you hate on a 22 year old man for having anger issues it explains a lot about the people these days, do you agree? Well here's the thing about it everyone has something that will mess up their lives for example, Me I have Adhd, Bpd and Anger issues, it ruins my life as you see the hate I get."  Y/n explained,  "But everyone struggles, I do, you do, your best does. So if you want me off of this stage you'll have to think about the people you know who have a disorder like me I hope you know that goodbye for good."

Y/n walked off the stage and people were in shock on what just happened. Jacob was confused on by what he meant by 'for good'.

"Y/n what'd you mean by for good?" Jacob asked.

"I quit," Y/n said.

"What?" Jacob asked, shocked.

"I quit no one out there likes me it's worthless to play anymore," Y/n said, walking off. 

Jacob went back on stage, "We can't continue the concert Y/n he quit on us due to the hate so I hope you people are happy" 

-With Sadie and Millie (Noah left cause he was tired)- 

They were in the parking lot about to leave when they saw Y/n putting stuff in his car.  
"Holy shit it's Y/n!" Millie said.

"I'm gonna flirt him," Sadie said.

"Why?" Millie asked.

"He's cute that's why," Sadie said.

She went over to Y/n who turned around to see her, "Uh hi?" He said.

"I'm Sadie nice to meet you," She said, looking at the older boy.

"I know I watch Stranger things," Y/n said.

"Well uh, I liked you voice a lot actually." She flirted.

"Thanks love your acting," He said.

"Can we go out sometime?" She asked, touching his arm.

"Uh sure, where do you wanna go?" He asked, pulling his phone out and giving it to her.

"We'll think about it," She said, putting her number in then giving it back.

"Okay see you later then," He said. 

"Before you go," She kissed him softly then left him there.