His Admirer Pt.2 Z.B

(Male Reader as Caleb Goode and Nice Will)

Ziggy Pov

I was running from Sheila but for some reason Will wasn't there with her and her friends, I smashed into someone while running which knocked us both down. I looked at the person and that person was Caleb.

"Morning Ziggy," He smiled softly.

"H-hi," I smiled awkwardly. I got off of him and helped him up, he still had his smile on him.

"Wanna walk with me?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. 

"Y-yeah sure," I said, walking with him. 

"So, why were you running?" He asked, looking at me. 

"Sheila and her friends were chasing after me..." I said, "She's real rude to me," 

"Ah you know her and Becky have feelings for me," He said, laughing softly.

"Really?" I ask, turning my head to him.

"Yeah and they're crazy about it," He claimed. 

I guess there goes my shot...like I had one anyways but I was still gonna try at least.

"Do you have anyone you like or on your mind?" I asked, looking down. 

"There is this one girl...mind if tell you about her?" He responded.

Well it's official I don't have a chance with Caleb, "Sure go ahead," 

"She's a Shadysider we barley know each other but I like her, she's known as confident and independent but around me she's all shy and she stutters a lot." He said, looking at me. 

Caleb POV

Come one get the hint get the hint!

"O-oh she sounds cool," Ziggy smiled. 

You have got to be kidding me, it's you Ziggy come one catch the hint! 

"It's you." I say,turning my head to her. 

"What?" She asked, looking at me in shock.

"I like you, Ziggy." I said with a smile. 

"No way I'm the weird girl..." She said.

"You're the weird girl, I have feelings for." I claimed. 

"I-I like you too," She turned a little red.

"Wait really?" I smiled.

"Yeah," She nodded. 

Ziggy POV

He likes me and I like him...does that mean we're dating? I was lost in thoughts when I felt something touch my hand, I looked down and he was holding my hand. I looked at him he still had his smile on his face. I stopped walking which made him stop as well, he turned around confused. I put my hand on his cheek, I slowly leaned in till our lips had a small gap in between them. Ours lips connected, when it happened I felt fireworks in my stomach, he pulled me closer since we were kinda parted from each other. He pulled away with red cheeks, he did a little cheeky smile at me. I kissed him again with more passion, I could feel him smirk, I pulled back then hugged him. It's official I'm dating Caleb Goode.

(Okay there's gonna be a part 3 but what should I put in part 3 I'll do fluff,lemon and you know what)