Arguments M.M

You stood there as your girlfriend: Max yelled at you, you looked at the ground as her voice got louder and louder. 

"I'm sorry..." You said in a quiet tone. She continued shouting at you, a tear fell from your eye honestly you had a fear of yelling and fighting for some reason it just scared you. She raised her hand a slapped you hardly. You put you hand on your face as it stung, you looked at her with teary eyes while rubbing your cheek.

"Y/n I'm-" You cut her off.

"Don't bother...I'm going home see you later..." You left her house. You went home and laid in bed, you were still crying while laying in bed. The radio the party gave you went off so you grabbed it, "What's up?" 

"Wanna come watch a movie with Me and the party?" You heard Lucas ask.

"Uh sure I'll be there in 20," You say, putting the radio down when you finished your sentence. You got up and changed clothes, your eyes were red and puffy but knowing the party they weren't gonna notice. You went outside and biked to Lucas's' house, when you made it to Lucas's' house you saw Maxs' bike but you didn't really wanna talk to her. You went up to the door and knocked on it, Lucas opened it and let you in. The whole party was there, you waved at them then sat on the ground in front of Dustin. Max sat next to you but you didn't look at her, you still had a red hand mark on your cheek from the slap. The movie soon started, it was a horror movie which you and Max both love. You were pretty tired so you rested your head on Maxs' shoulder, she smiled softly while holding your hand. She kissed your red cheek then continued watching the movie.