Reaction and Jealousy S.S

"Welcome to the Jimmy Fallon show!" Jimmy said, looking at Millie, Sadie and Y/n. 

The three said 'Hello' then continued with the interview.

"May I ask, what was the funniest thing that happened to you on set?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh I got a good one! So in the kiss scene with Max and Nick, me and Sadie ended up bumping our heads together so hard it ended up knocking me on the ground," Y/n explained with a smile.

"Oh I remember that! That was pretty funny you should've seen his face!" Sadie laughed with Millie. 

"Did it hurt?" Jimmy smiled.

"Yes! She almost knocked me out," Y/n laughed.

Millie put her hand on Y/ns' during the interview, Sadie noticed this and looked at the crowd, Y/n pulled his hand away from Millies' and put it on Sadies' leg. 

"Okay let me tell you guys and ladies what we're doing today," Jimmy said. 

"What's up?" Y/n asked.

"We're gonna watch edits you three!" Jimmy exclaimed. 

"Oh that's cool," Sadie smiled. 

"And Y/ns' tiktoks." Jimmy smiled.

"Wait what-" Y/n looked at Jimmy. 

"You heard me fist edit!" 

Video name: Y/n SINGS!?

I DON'T OWN THIS VIDEO!

Pretend it's Y/n

Credits: Alexander Stewart

- After they watched -

"You can sing?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah people like my voice!" Y/n smiled.

"You have an amazing voice Y/n!" Millie hugged the boy.

Sadie looked at the two and she was jealous, Y/n pulled away to put his hand back on Sadies' thigh. Fans noticed Sadie turn red in her cheeks, a lot of them smirked. They watched more edits then it finally ended. Y/n had his arm around Sadie who was blushing at him a bunch, he looked at her and noticed her blush so he ended up smirking at her. After the interview, Y/n and Sadie walked out together.

"I saw you blush at me," He smiled.

"You did?" She asked, turning red.

"Yeah would you happen to have a crush on me?" He asked.

"Yeah I like you..." She said.

He kissed her softly then walked away from her.