His Admirer Pt.1 Z.B

(Male Reader as Caleb Goode and Nice Will AU)

Ziggy Pov

I was talking to Cindy when I bumped into someone which knocked me down. 

"Watch where your go-" I stopped when I looked at him. 

"Sorry let me help you up," He had a soft smile as he offered his hand for me to grab. I took his hand and he pulled me up from the ground.

"Why d-do you look s-so familiar...?" I ask him, getting nervous.

"Oh I'm Will Goodes' twin brother Caleb and you are?" He raised a brow at me. 

"Z-Ziggy Berman," I say still nervous while looking at him.

"Well it was nice to meet you but I'm gonna go," He said, winking at me then walking off. 

"Well that was a great start Ziggy," Cindy laughed.

"Shut up, he's just cute like I just melted when I saw him..." I say, looking at my sister. 

"Awe you got a crush on one of the Goodes'" My sister mocked. 

"Did I just hear that correctly?" Tommy smirked, putting his arm around Cindy.

"Yes you did Tommy my sister likes Caleb Goode," Cindy smirked.

"Oh my god I can see you two together," Tommy smiled. 

- 2 hours later-

No one pov

"Did you hear the news?" Will asked Caleb.

"No what's up?" Caleb asked.

"Someone has feelings for you," Will said.

"I already know Shelia and Becky have feeling for me," Caleb said.

"No someone from Shadyside," Will corrected.

"I hope it's that girl I met recently her name is Ziggy, you know her?" Caleb taking his hat off.

"Ziggy? Yeah I know her she's okay not a big fan of her though," Will said being nice to Ziggy for once, "I tend to be mean to her only when Shelia or Becky is around though,"

"She's cute in my opinion, I would date her." Caleb said. 

"Yeah but she's not my type," Will said, walking to the mess hall with Caleb. 

They sat with Shelia and Becky who happened to be drooling over Caleb. He rolled his eyes at the girls, he saw Ziggy looking at him which made him smile, he shot a wink at her which made her blush and look away. 

"So Caleb do you like anyone right now?" Shelia blushed.

"Yeah I do," Caleb answered looking at Ziggy who was staring again.

"Who would that be?" Becky smirked. 

"Z-Ziggy Berman..." He said, looking at Ziggy again which made him blush.

"What?" Shelia asked.

"I like Ziggy Berman," Caleb smiled at Ziggy while waving at her slightly. 

"I can't believe this!" Shelia said, walking off. 

-In the Cabin-

"She needs to accept I don't like her," Caleb said to Will as he laid on his bed.

"Agreed" Will said.

"Night."

"Goodnight"

(What should I do for part two?)