Y/n and Sadie being in love S.S

( Another fan made video )

(First clip)

"Who is Y/n L/ns'...celeb crush?" Y/n read.

"Who's you celeb crush?" Gaten asked.

"Me," Sadie said.

"Yep it's Sadie Sink," Y/n put his thumb up.

(Next Clip)

"Y/n! Y/n! They have a new Stranger Things filter on tiktok!" Noah said, running towards Y/n.

"Really?" He asked, looking at Noahs' phone.

"Yeah it's your stranger things life!" Noah said, "You try it,"

"Alright, so my mom is...Joyce not bad, dad is...Hopper. I support that relationship. My girlfriend is...Max. Oh Sadie. Yay." Y/n blushed. 

( Next Clip )

*Noah recording with Millie* 

"So we've been driving for 2 hours now and Sadie fell asleep but look at this," Noah laughed softly, he turned the camera to Sadie who was asleep on Y/n. He was just laughing softly.

"This is so adorable!" Millie said softly, not wanting to wake Sadie up.

"Kiss her!" Noah said in a quiet tone. Y/n turned red but leaned down to her and placed a kiss on her lips. 

"Awe," Millie smiled.

"She's so cute," Y/n said, softly.

(Next Clip)

"Who does Y/n L/n love?" Y/n read the board, "Sadie Sink," 

"Awe, that's cute" One of his co-stars said.

*Sadie when she did the auto complete*

"Who does Sadie Sink love?" Sadie read, "You know I actually have a crush on the actor Y/n L/n," 

(Next Clip)

Y/n was recording with Caleb and Noah when Sadie came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, "Y/n!" 

"What?" Y/n asked, looking at her. 

"Piggyback!" Sadie said. 

Y/n nodded and let Sadie get on his back, Sadie smiled as she was on Y/ns' back. She kissed his cheek, he smiled softly then kissed her cheek. 

(End of Video)