His Admirer PT.3 Z.B

(Second Summer since there was no massacre)

Caleb and Will just made it to camp and they were on their cabin.

"You ready to see you girlfriend?" Will teased.

"Yeah I missed her," Caleb smiled.

"Lets go find her," Will said.

Caleb left and started looking for Ziggy, he saw her talking to Cindy he ran up behind her then hugged her tightly. She turned around then hugged the boy tightly, "Caleb! I missed you so damn much!"

"I missed you too," He kissed her forehead.

"I have to tell you something come one!" She dragged him to his cabin ad started telling him a story.

-30 minutes later-

"But isn't that a way of being a backstabber?" Caleb asked, looking at Ziggy who was sitting on his bed. 

"Yeah I make my first friend at school and she talks shit about me, can you believe it?" Ziggy explained school drama to her boyfriend.

"No half of the stuff she said isn't even true, you didn't lie about having a hot boyfriend." Caleb said. 

"I never said hot boyfriend," Ziggy looked at him.

"But I am hot," Caleb smirked. 

"Yeah you are but that's not the point," Ziggy said then continued explaining the things the girl said. 

"It's her lost you're amazing," He said, kissing Ziggy on her lips. She placed her hand on his neck, pulling him closer. They basically made out for 10 minutes until Nick and Kurt almost caught them by bursting into Calebs' cabin. 

"You two alright?" Kurt asked,looking at them.

"Yeah we're fine," Ziggy said as Caleb nodded. 

"Not breaking any rules or doing anything inappropriate right?" Kurt asked with a boyish grin on his stupid face.

"Nope not at all," Caleb shook his head no.

"Good! Well see you guys later!" Kurt said still having a grin, when him and Nick left Ziggy and Caleb just laughed and hung out for the rest of the day.