Her Camp Crush Pt.2 Z.B

Y/n was taking a walk when he saw Ziggy tied up to a tree, he watched for about 5 minutes when Will Goode punched her in the face which made her bleed. He walked over there as Shelia started turning a lighter on.

"What the hell are you guys doing!?" Y/n asked, blocking Ziggy from them. 

"We're burning the witch!" Shelia said. 

"She's not a witch you whore!" He defended Ziggy.

"Why do you care so much!?" Will asked.

"Because she's my friend now scram!" Y/n exclaimed, making the group run off. 

Y/n grabbed a knife cutting the ropes off of Ziggys' wrist, "You okay?" 

"Yeah thanks for that..." She blushed as he wiped the blood off her nose.

"No problem but I have something fun for us to do!" He said, dragging her to the outhouse. Y/n saw Cindy and Tommy basically making out in the outhouse.

"OH MY GOD-" Ziggy yelled, covering her eyes. 

"AH! YOU TWO GET OUT!" Cindy ordered.

Y/n and Ziggy ran out with faces of disgust.

"I didn't mean for us to see that..." Y/n said. 

"That's good to know," Ziggy said

"Lets go chill in the art room," Y/n said, walking to the art room with Ziggy. 

"Wanna make out?" Ziggy asked quickly.

"What?" Y/n didn't hear her.

"Nothing." She smiled innocently.

"Okay then, what do you wanna do?" He asked, pushing his hair back. 

"I don't know," Ziggy shrugged.

"Me neither," Y/n said. 

"I have an idea," Ziggy said, walking towards Y/n. 

"Hm?" Y/m mumbled in confusion. 

"Would you ever kiss the weird girl?" She asked.

"Aren't you the weird girl...?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah but answer the question Would you ever kiss the weird girl?" She asked once more.

"Yeah I would," He smirked.

"Idiot," Ziggy mumbled, kissing him. 

He kissed her back with a smirk, she pulled him closer by the collar on his shirt. They pulled back, which made Ziggy smile.

"I've been waited for that," Ziggy smiled.

"Same."

TAKING REQUEST