Crush M.M

A.U: High school                    (Also Male reader as Tyler Jacobs)

Tyler was sitting in his desk, working on a project the class was told to do. He looked up to see Max Mayfield staring at him, he had a crush on her and she also liked him but they never get to talk with each other. 

(Flashback)

"Hey Tyler," She smiled.

"Oh uh Hi," He blushed.

"I was wondering f you want to go-" She was cut off.

"Max come on lets go!" Mike exclaimed dragging her off.

(End of flashback)

Then there was the coffee place situation.

(Flashback)

Max walked into a coffee shop to see the boy she liked his name was Tyler Jacobs.

"Oh Hey Max," He smiled. 

"Hey Tyler," She smiled back at him.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go-" He was cut off.

"Max! You're here finally!" Steve said, dragging Max off.

(End of Flashback)

He looked back down to his paper with red cheeks, he was always upset that he couldn't ask her out. He felt something hit his head, he looked at the ground to see a note, he grabbed it and read it.

'Wanna go on a date this Friday?' The note said.

He looked at Max, who was looking at him, he nodded at her which made her turn red. She smiled at him then got back to work. He could hear his heart beat with excitement.

Pt.2?