Caught M.M

(Decided not to do a part two of her dorm mate)

Y/n wasn't big on people ever since his brother died instead of Billy  at Star court Mall, his brother had pushed Billy out the way making him get stabbed instead of Billy. There only one girl who would try to talk to him and that was Max Mayfield one of his ex friends. He was at his locker putting stuff up since it was then end of the day, he saw a letter in his locker and it was from Max. He looked over to  see her looking at him, he rolled his eyes and threw the note in the trash. He went outside of the school, he skated to Eddies' trailer he was the schools drug dealer, Y/n didn't think anyone followed him he was really wrong. He knocked on the door the door opened to reveal Eddie.

"You have the money?" He asked.

"Yeah," Y/n said, pulling 10 bucks dollars out.

"Here," He handed Y/n a box of cigarettes.

"Thanks," Y/n said, giving Eddie the money. 

"Your welcome now go" Eddie said, shutting the door.

Y/n put a cigarette in his mouth, he turned around to see Max which made him roll his eyes. Max took the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it on the ground.

"What the hell Mayfield!?" He asked, looking at her.

"Why are you smoking?" She asked, glaring at him.

"I have problems that's why!" He said.

"You don't smoke you talk to someone about it!" Max said, looking at him with sympathy.

"I have no one to talk to!" He exclaimed.

"You have me! I'm your friend!" She said, looking down. 

"What?" He asked.

"I'm your friend Y/n and I'll never stop being your friend..." She said, tearing up. Y/n hugged her tightly with tears, she smiled in his embrace it felt nice to her. The secret is she had a crush on him during the summer so she was happy to feel his embrace.

"I love you." She said.

"What?" He asked with a smile.

"I love ever since we met, I knew we were going to go out so will you go out with me?" She asked.

"Yeah I would love too," He smiles while kissing her on the lips. She kissed back then hugged him tightly she was happy to have Y/n back in her life.