"Enemies" Z.B

(You're Beckys' brother, Micheal)

Warning: Blood,murder, gore and death

Micheal and Ziggy were arguing like always, Micheal liked but  hated Ziggy. "You're a real shit head Mike!" 

"Like I care what you think!" He exclaimed. 

"This is why your parents fucking hate you! Honestly I hope you die alone!" She yelled. 

"Wow...that one hurt..." Micheal walked off. 

Cindy walked over to Ziggy, "Did something happen?, he doesn't give up in arguments." 

"I went to far...I think I hurt him," Ziggy looked at her sister, "I'm gonna go talk to him," 

"Alright," Cindy walked back to Tommy. 

Ziggy started looking for Micheal,she found him sitting under a tree while writing. She sat next him noticing his eyes were red and puffy. 

"Are you okay?" She asked, softly. 

"Y-yeah totally," He responded.

"I'm sorry for what I said," She looked at him.

"It's alright," He looked at her.

"Truce?" She offered her hand to him. 

"Truce." He accepted her hand.

-A day later- 

"You're telling me, she tied you to a tree?" Micheal looked at Ziggy in shock.

"Yeah she also burned me," Ziggy explained. 

"Wow Shelia is crazy," He said, walking with her.

-2 hours later- 

Micheal and Ziggy ran into the art room while laughing, "Holy shit I can't believe we just did that!" Ziggy kept laughing.

"Her scream it was like 'AhHhHhHhH'," Micheal almost died of laughter. 

"I know right," Ziggy smiled once they both calmed down. 

"Wow if I told my 3 day ago self I'd be friends with you he would've been flabbergasted," Micheal said.

"I agree," She walked over to him.

"Wow a Sunnyvale and a Shadyside duo it's scary" He joked.

"The cool guy and the weird girl even scarier," She smirked.

"Cool guy? Thanks," He smiled.

"Question, would you kiss the weird girl...?" She asked, looking at Micheal who turned a little red. She smirked then leaned in to kiss him, their lips soon touched, she put her hand on his neck during the kiss when they heard a scream. They instantly parted while leaving the art room, they saw a dead body.

"HOLY SHIT!" Micheal yelled, he grabbed Ziggys' arm and ran to the Mess hall to see some of the camp hiding. 

"What's  going on?" Ziggy looked at Nick.

"Tommy went crazy and he's killing campers!" Nick said in fear while counting camper. Micheal looked around for Becky even though she was mean he really cared about her.

"Where's Becky?" Micheal asked Nick. 

"Some of the campers are missing!" Nick exclaimed. 

Shit!" Micheal ran out of the Mess Hall to see Tommy about to hit Becky with an ax. 

"SOMEONE HELP!" Becky screamed. Micheal ran towards Tommy and kicked him down, he looked at Becky.

"RUN!" He yelled as Tommy chased after him. Becky ran into the Mess Hall in tears and full of fear.

"Where's Micheal!?" Ziggy asked.

"He's being chased by Tommy!" Becky exclaimed in fear. 

-With Micheal- 

He was still running from Tommy, he bumped into Cindy, "CINDY LETS GO!" He ran off with her as Tommy and a Milkman chased them. There were bodies everywhere, he tripped which made Cindy stop running.

"Go! Ziggy needs her sister more than her boyfriend alright? Just go!" He said as the Milkman started to stab him repeatedly, "Fuck...you..." He flipped Tommy off before he was axed in the stomach. He just laid there blood pouring out of his body, the killers ran off and started chasing Kurt. Ziggy and Becky ran over to him tearing up, "Micheal..." Becky started crying.

"Hey i'm living my childhood dream...i'm a hero," He smiled faintly. Ziggy held his hand tightly, "Ziggy I saved your sister you need her more than your 40 minute boyfriend," 

"No no! I need you!" She cried into his chest. 

"I love you both very much," He smiled one last time before he stopped moving and went cold. 

"No!" Becky yelled while shaking you, "Micheal we had plans ever since we were kids!"

(Beckys' flashback)

"I don't wanna go to camp, have you not seen the horror movies? They all are at Summer Camps." Micheal said, sitting next to his sister.

"Oh shut up those are just make believe,"  She looked at her brother.

"I'm telling the truth!" He said, "A killer could just pop out and stab you or ax you in the stomach,"

"Micheal not at the dinner table!" Micheals' Aunt said. 

"Sorry Sorry," He said as Becky chuckled.

"Don't you like Berman?"  Becky said making her brother choke.

"Uh maybe," He looked at her.

"Just wondering," She said, "But I'm going to bed night,"

"Love youu" He did a dorky smile at his sister.

"Whatever dweeb," She went upstairs.

(End of Flashback)

"I love you too, Micheal" Becky said, looking at her dead brother.

"I can't believe I already lost him..." Ziggy cried, "I loved him,"

"He had a crush on you for a long time you know, ever since he laid eyes on you but you were rude to him so he was rude back." Becky looked at Ziggy. 

-1 year later-

Ziggy and Becky stood over Cindys' grave, "I can't believe she's gone also..." 

"I lost my sister and boyfriend that night...it was the worst summer ever..." Ziggy said, tearing up a little.

"Boyfriend? You sure about that?" Micheal asked, making Ziggy and Becky turn around in shock.

"H-how are yo-" Ziggy couldn't finish her sentence.

"Alive? Nick saved me after you two got chased off, He said he told you two." Micheal explained. Becky just hugged her brother tightly when she pulled away Ziggy hugged him. He hugged back then kissed her softly.

He guessed it was happily ever after.