Chapter 71

In a blink of an eye, Xiao Tu and the others had already stayed in the emergency department for two weeks, half of the internship time had passed, and everyone had a general understanding of the hospital.

Since they were still trainees, the hospital did not allow them to participate in too much work. Except for pouring tea and sorting out materials every day, Xiao Tu could only watch the old nurse operate the rest of the time. Fortunately, she was not the kind who wanted to be brave. Although his child didn't do anything, he didn't make trouble for others, which was pretty good for a trainee.

If you want to compare Xiaotu's optimism to fate, they are actually quite different from the others.

The most depressed one was Dong Dongdong, who yelled as soon as he returned to the dormitory at night: "I am desperate for this world! I am desperate!"

Xiao Tu curiously asked her why, and she said that she met a handsome patient during the day.

"Isn't handsome guy bad? Don't you like it the most?" Xiao Tu asked.

"What a fart!" Dongdong spat, "When he first came in, he was so handsome, and his eyes would discharge when he looked at people. I thought I met some celebrity, but it turned out..." She said Here, the tone has changed, "It turns out that guy came to see hemorrhoids, and he walked with his ass covered when he left! I, I have never been so disillusioned!"

A handsome guy with hemorrhoids? Really disillusioned... Xiao Tu wiped off his sweat, then looked at Ni Ersi, also depressed.

"Dongdong, don't be dissatisfied. Even if it's hemorrhoids, at least it grows on handsome guys. I'm depressed! A wretched man who just transferred in called me every day for an excuse. Let him be respectful, he also told the head nurse that I have a bad attitude! He fucking annoyed me, I castrated him!"

"I'll help you eunuch!" Xia Mo interjected, obviously she also has emotions, needless to say Xiao Tu knows this, Xia Mo originally planned to go to the emergency department, but was assigned to the pediatric department, a group of little LOLIs and young ladies pestered her every day Telling the story, poor Xia Mo was complained by her parents every time she told the midnight bell, and now the head nurse detoured when she saw her...

"How about you?" Everyone looked at Xiao Tu together.

"Me? I'm okay..." Xiao Tu felt a little guilty. In fact, everything else about her was fine, except that Bai Su gave her a headache.

Since the last time we had a face-to-face meeting in the ward, Xiao Tu knew that Bai Su and her were in the same department. The arrogance in that woman's bones had reached the extreme level, not only to her, but even the head nurse secretly said that she was difficult to get along with. But I heard from Ms. Wang of the department that Bai Su's father seems to have something to do with the leaders above, so the head nurse also avoids her.

Originally, it would be fine to have less contact with such a difficult person, but she seemed to be targeting Xiaotu. The trainee had no experience, and if she made a small mistake, ordinary nurses would laugh it off, but Bai Su made repeated mistakes. This time he was aggressive, as if he had a grudge against her.

Xiao Tu also thought about it, maybe Bai Su likes Jianghu, mistakenly thinks that she has something to do with Jianghu, and has a grudge against her. But these days, she has been walking around the rivers and lakes. Sister Wang of the department still laughed at her, saying that she was the only one in the hospital who ignored the existence of Dr. Jiang. She has done this, but Bai Su's attitude towards her has not changed at all, which makes Xiao Tu very distressed.

Xiao Tu didn't tell anyone else about this matter, only accidentally mentioned it when he was on the phone with Ling Chao, and Ling Chao didn't say anything. After all, when he entered the society, he would meet all kinds of people, which is not surprising. He just told her to be careful at ordinary times, and not to make any big mistakes, even if they deliberately made things difficult, she would not be able to catch it.