Chapter 42

When Xiao Tu and Ling Chao hurried to the hospital, they saw Dong Dongdong sobbing alone at the door of the filming room with red eyes, and Bajie accompanied her softly to comfort her.

Xiao Tu's heart tightened, and he hurried over: "Dongdong, what happened? How is Wukong?"

Seeing that it was Xiao Tu, Dong Dongdong hugged her and cried, and kept muttering: "It's all my fault, I'm the one who hurt Wukong..."

Xiao Tu became even more anxious: "Dongdong, don't cry, what happened, tell me slowly."

Under Xiao Tu's comfort, Dong Dongdong told the story from the beginning to the end. Although she spoke intermittently, Xiao Tu also listened to the general idea.

It turned out that Dongdong and Wukong went out for Christmas tonight, because of a conflict with a couple because of a restaurant reservation, unexpectedly the other party called a group of people to help out, and even sent Wukong to the hospital.

After Dong Dongdong finished speaking, he continued to hug Xiaotu and blamed himself: "It's all my fault, if I hadn't insisted on arguing with that woman, Wukong would not have had an accident..."

"It's too much!" Xiao Tu was extremely angry, "How can there be such a bastard, have you called the police?"

"Calling the police is useless!" Ba Jie couldn't help but swear, "I know that man, he's from our school. It's said that his father is an official and has great power."

"What's wrong with the right? Isn't there no kingly law?" Xiao Tu has practiced martial arts since he was a child, and what he dislikes the most is this kind of bullying guy.

Dong Dongdong said: "When they were fighting just now, I called the police, but the police who came actually knew those people and bit us back!"

It was the first time someone around him encountered such a thing, and Xiao Tu was so angry that he ran away.

At this time, Wukong followed the doctor and limped out of the filming room, with a broken piece at the corner of his mouth, which was seriously injured.

Seeing that it was Ling Chao and Xiao Tu, he glared at Bajie: "I said I'm fine, why call Master?" As a result, he accidentally touched the wound on the corner of his mouth, and his teeth bared in pain.

"If we don't come, who will pay your medical bills?" Ling Chao's complexion was not very good, and he was obviously angry.

"Master, I'm afraid it will delay your early marriage and early childbearing... Ouch!" At this time, I was still in the mood to joke, and deserved my mouth hurting again.

Dong Dongdong hastily took out a tissue to help him hold the corner of his mouth: "You don't say a few words, it's like this..." While speaking, he couldn't help crying again.

"Don't cry, I'm fine." Wukong turned to comfort her, "It's just being punched a few times, I can't die..."

"You still say!" Dong Dongdong covered his mouth with red eyes.

Seeing that the two were still bickering, it was estimated that Wukong should be fine, Xiao Tu felt a little relieved, and followed Ling Chao to pay the medical expenses in advance.

The topic along the way is naturally all about this matter.

"It's so unfair. Just because my father is an official, shouldn't he be held accountable for beating someone? It's like a family of hooligans!" Xiao Tu had never encountered such a thing, and felt aggrieved on Wukong's behalf.

"There are so many injustices in this world." Ling Chao replied lightly.

Xiao Tu was stunned for a moment, only to realize that from just now until now, Ling Chao has not spoken much, nor expressed any views on the matter, what exactly is he thinking? Thinking of this, I couldn't help asking: "If it were you, what would you do?"