Chapter 1: Xiao Tu is Born

When Xiao Tu was still in the womb, the TV was broadcasting "Journey to the West." With just one glance, her mother had grown fond of the jade rabbit demon in the show, so when Sun Wu Kong had appeared and ruined the good moment between Tang Seng and the jade rabbit, she became furious. In that moment of anger, she disturbed the fetus and screamed out in pain.

When her father had received the news, he immediately left his office and headed to the hospital. But by the time he arrived, Xiao Tu had already been born.

Due to her premature birth, Xiao Tu was only a wee bit larger than a newborn monkey. Lying in the incubator, with wrinkles all over, she appeared especially ugly.

Her father was very pessimistic and felt that this daughter wouldn't live long. Even if they raised her to adulthood, no one would marry her.

However, her mother believed that their daughter was the reincarnation of the jade rabbit demon and would marry Tang Seng in the future.

Her father felt that her mother's way of thinking wasn't very realistic. "What's so good about Tang Seng? Don't tell you me you want to marry our daughter to a monk?"

Her mother looked at her father with disdain. "What do you know? Tang Seng is not only handsome, but also related to the royal family. Also, he wouldn't go involving himself with other women. Most importantly, if one day she gets tired of him, she can eat him!"

Her father was speechless.

By the time the nurses finally brought Xiao Tu out of the incubator, she had already grown larger, and all the wrinkles were nowhere to be seen. She now looked very white and tender.

Her father was still rather pessimistic. A girl undergoes eighteen changes between childhood and womanhood. She might be pretty now, but it doesn't guarantee that she wouldn't become an ugly person.

Her mother didn't think so; she believed that her daughter was a beauty since conception and that once she had grown up, she would be a beauty capable of toppling a city. At that time, when all the boys came chasing after their daughter, she as a mother would be enjoy the scenery.

When her mother thought about it, she became extremely excited. At that moment she decided to name her daughter 'Xiao Tu' so that one day the jade rabbit could marry Tang Seng!

Afterward, Xiao Tu began to cry, wailing very loudly.

Her mother said, "Look, our little Tu likes her name ."

Her father pointed out, "She's currently crying though."

Her mother nodded, "Yes. Yes, she's so happy that she's crying."

Then, Xiao Tu made a cackling sound and didn't cry anymore.

When Xiao Tu learned of this later on, she became very depressed because of it. When Wu Cheng En, wrote the novel that year, it was about a jade pig demon. Could it be that her mother had really wanted to call her Xiao Zhu (pig)? No profundity, really no profundity at all!

Of course, this was a problem for later.

Although Xiao Tu was born prematurely, her vitality was unusually vigorous. She only needed to stay at the hospital for a month before her mom had carried her out. As they reached the main door, they ran into their neighbors, the Ling family. Mrs. Ling was lying on a stretcher with a large stomach as Mr. Ling followed behind in slippers.

At that moment, in her mother's embrace, Xiao Tu experienced her first moment of excitement.

"Old Ling, is your wife about to give birth?"

"Yeah. Early in the morning, she suddenly felt pain when she was going to the bathroom. I didn't even change my shoes to rush her here."

"Your wife's stomach is so large, it must be a chubby boy, right?