Chapter 34

"Brother, Senior Sister Bai..."

"Xiaoqing, you are a senior, you should take care of your junior." Jiang Hu's voice sounded very soft, but it could not be rejected.

The girl named Xiaoqing bit her lip, then gave Xiao Tu a vicious look, finally snorted, and walked away.

Senior Sister Bai? Xiaoqing? Could it be that Brother Jianghu is Xu Xian?

Xiao Tu was embarrassed, and when he wanted to take another look at the legendary Jiang Da handsome guy, he had already walked to the podium, and the gentle voice came: "I found that there are many repeat students among our freshmen. ."

As soon as this remark came out, those senior sisters who came to see her on the excuse were naturally embarrassed, and after a while, many of them slipped out of the classroom with their heads down.

As soon as they left, there were many more seats in the classroom, Xiao Tu and the others finally had a place to sit.

Sit down.

Then I heard girl A say from behind: "I think Brother Jiang has a good personality and is handsome. If the family has a little more money, he is really the best candidate to be a husband!"

"You don't know, he is the prince of Shenglang Hospital!" Girl B said.

"San Lang Hospital? Isn't it that famous private hospital?"

"Yeah, I heard that they signed a training plan with our school..."

...

Hearing what the girls at the back said, Barabara, Niersi's nympho broke out again: "Wow, it would be great if this handsome guy could take a fancy to me?"

Xia Mo gave her a white look: "Are you dreaming?"

Niersi got angry: "Hey, Xia, can you please have a little girlish fantasy? I'm two years older than you and I'm not as practical as you!"

"Is there?" Xia Mo looked indifferent.

Just when Niersi was about to go berserk, the voices of Jianghu interrupted them.

"Hello everyone, from today onwards, I will be your psychological counselor..." His voice was a little low, giving people a calm feeling, and the eyes under the glasses were dark and bright, with the teacher's unique Warm smile.

Since he drew his sword to help just now, Xiao Tu had a good impression of this man. He listened carefully and found that his speech was very organized, and the examples he gave were also very vivid and humorous. After ten minutes, most of the girls in the classroom were already fascinated by him. fall down.

As expected of a legendary character! Xiao Tu sighed in his heart.

After a while, the face-to-face meeting was finally over. When the meeting ended, something suddenly sounded in Jianghu who was about to step off the podium. He walked back to the podium a few steps and said into the microphone: "Excuse me, is there a classmate named Xiao Tu in your class? "

Hearing her own name came out of Jianghu's mouth, Xiao Tu was stunned for a while, until Dong Dongdong hurt her arm, she woke up like a dream, and raised her hand weakly: "I am..."

Jiang Hu smiled at her: "This classmate, please stay for a while."

Xiao Tu nodded, confused: She had never seen Senior Brother Jiang before, how could he know her name? It's so strange to leave her alone!

Looking at Ni Ersi again, she is winking at her: "Tutu, you are really blessed!"

Xia Mo complained: "It's a blessing, not a disaster, and it's a disaster that can't be avoided."