Chapter 37

Xiao Tu has regretted a lot lately, regretting why he agreed to Ling Chao to watch her play basketball that day, and it was nothing more than watching, but he actually introduced her to his teammates.

So this happened:

"Sister, the cheerleading team still needs someone, how about you come?"

"Sister, I heard that there are many beauties in the nursing department, why don't you introduce some of them to us?"

"Junior girl, there is a party in the basketball club next week, let's come together!"

...

Obviously just to see, how could there be a feeling of recognition?

In the end, even the coach of the basketball club said: "Ling Chao, if you don't let the fat water go to outsiders, I think the position of manager of the basketball club will be reserved for your girlfriend."

then......

Thinking of this, Xiao Tu wanted to bump his head on the desk to death.

"Tutu, Tutu!" Fortunately, Dong Dongdong woke her up in time, "Why do I feel like you are going to hit the table?"

"Is there?" Xiao Tu wiped cold sweat.

As a result, the other three people were very sure: "Yes!"

Xiao Tu: "..."

"You haven't been quite right recently!" Dong Dongdong narrowed his eyes and looked at her carefully.

"No... no..."

"It can't be that or something...incongruous?"

Boom, you're crazy after you followed Wukong! t_____t

In such an atmosphere of torture, Xiao Tu took the bag and decided it was the best policy.

"get out of class is over, I'm going to the basketball club to participate in some activities, let's go first!" After saying that, he fled away like a fly.

Behind them, all three shook their heads.

Niersi: "No wonder people say that women in love are more nervous..."

Dong Dongdong: "Uncoordinated, it must be uncoordinated!"

Xia Mo wrote on the note: The impact of frequent sex on women's thinking.

"Ah Choo!" Xiao Tu sneezed outside the teaching building and almost fell into the grass.

After trotting all the way to the stadium, the activities of the basketball club are about to start.

The basketball club of University Z is an A-level club of the school. It has the same long history as University Z. It has been in operation since the establishment of University Z. It has participated in countless competitions on behalf of University Z and won countless awards for the school. honor. Every year, the teams cultivated by this association are the best in the national college league competition. In the past few years alone, they have won three consecutive championships and have been hailed as the "gold medal team" by the media.

As the manager of this gold medal team, although he is only one of several deputy managers, Xiao Tu's pressure is self-evident. Not only does he have to go to the basketball club every day to do a good job in logistics, but he is also responsible for the record and observation of Ling Chao. Every practice game, he has to take a DV to keep filming his movements... Yes, this is Xiao Tu's best. Distressed.

After finally being admitted to university, why did I return to the feeling of being a child bride? /(tot)/~~

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but feel a little frustrated, and suddenly a ball was thrown, and she caught it in her arms, and saw Ling Chao not far away looking at her with raised eyebrows.