Chapter 8: Ling Chao, You're too Vicious T___T

In all the years since Ling Chao's birth, he had only confessed to a girl one time. As a result of that confession, he unexpectedly found himself thrown into the river. Ling Chao was still only a child even if he had inherited his mother's black belly, high IQ, and high EQ. Since he experienced a situation like this, he felt gloominess fill his soul. The incident also made him feel as if he had lost his dignity, and he also felt a strong sense of loss from the encounter.

Therefore, his anger made him ignore Xiao Tu for the next couple of days.

Ling Chao's response made Xiao Tu feel depressed. The truth was that she didn't mean to throw Ling Chao into the river. She was just scared by his abnormal behavior. It made her feel as if it were a dangerous situation.

Since she had practiced martial arts for a long time, encountering this type of situation would naturally cause her to respond with some type of self-defense move. She usually practiced martial arts with her master and her senior brothers. They were older and more robust that Ling Chao. However, whenever she threw them, it was meant to be a simple gesture. It wasn't meant to be harmful in any way..

On that note, she really hadn't done it intentionally. .

However, Xiao Tu began to have second thoughts. After all, she was the one who threw him into the river. What if in the unlikely event something were to happen to Ling Chao and affect his interview, would that then mean that she was guilty?

Xiao Tu considered her options for a long time. At the end, she came to the conclusion that she needed to apologize to Ling Chao for what she did to him.

Unfortunately, she didn't get the chance to apologize in time. Before that, she followed her senior martial brothers and sisters to participate in the martial arts competition.

The junior martial arts competition in F City was well known throughout the country. Even though the competition was only at provincial level, most of the students that participated in it came from all over the country. It's influence was really broad.

Teacher Wu was completely serious about this competition. While the group was in the van that was taking them to the competition, he assembled a meeting with everyone inside the van. During the meeting, he passionately talked about his past that was full of glorious achievements. He also elaborated on the importance of Chinese Martial Arts. He explained that martial arts could help you safeguard your home, and that you could also help an elderly lady cross the street with it. In summary, martial arts is a glorious skill. Also, competition is a necessary aspect of it, so taking the prize home is important!

After hearing the bold words of Teacher Wu, the other team members were all eager to get into action. Xiao Tu was the only exception. During the whole meeting, she felt muddleheaded. On the entire way to the competition, Xiao Tu found herself yawning.

After noticing this, Wu Cheng Wei sat next to her and asked, "Junior apprentice sister Xiao, you didn't sleep well last night?"

Xiao Tu looked at Wu Cheng Wei with bags under her eyes, "Yeah, I didn't sleep very well." After she said that, another yawn came out of her.

The reason why Xiao Tu didn't sleep well last night was because of Ling Chao. Ling Chao had not come to pick her up from the training grounds the past couple of days. Xiao Tu knew that Ling Chao was angry, thus she considered about offering him an apology. Who would've imagined that Ling Chao had already left for the city for his interview by the time she came to his house to apologize? .

It was true that she had thrown Ling Chao into the river. However, Ling Chao was being too petty about it! He didn't even notify her that he was going to A-High for an interview. To think that Xiao Tu considered him as a close male friend!