Chapter 49

Next morning, weekend.

"Ah!" Xiao Tu rubbed her nose, this was the eighth sneeze today, and the cruel truth told her that she had a cold. So she naturally thought of the reason for her cold, and her face turned red.

Ling Chao, who was eating breakfast, put down his bowl and chopsticks and looked at her: "Cold?"

The question was so calm, and I don't know which bastard caused her to do this. Xiao Tu was about to scold him, but he caught a glimpse of Guan at the same table and looked at them with an extremely innocent look, as if saying: "I don't know." It's just a meal..."

Swallowing the words that came to his mouth, Xiao Tu picked up the bowl and ate in silence.

If the most embarrassing thing in this world is being bumped into, then the more embarrassing thing is that the person bumped into still knows him!

Xiao Tu is now facing such embarrassment. I was designed by Ling Chao last night, and I almost couldn't help it, but I just ran into it when I was locked up. It's okay if I don't know each other, but Guan is now Ling Chao's roommate and colleague. I don't see you when I look up, and I see you when I look down. what to do?

The girl Xiao Tu has no special characteristics, she is just a confession, she has to explain things clearly, so she can be happy

.

So after breakfast, while Ling Chao was in the room, she secretly pulled Guan aside.

Besides, Guan Jiu was born to be a bored gourd, he had never talked to a girl before, and suddenly he was grabbed by a girl nagging, he became nervous for a while, and looked at Xiao Tu very vigilantly.

Look at his eyes, Xiao Tu is embarrassed, why does he feel like he is committing a crime? Pulling herself together, she tried her best to be kind and said, "Well...Old Guan, don't worry about what happened yesterday."

"What?" Boring Gourd didn't react.

"It's just... what happened last night..." Xiao Tu didn't know how to describe it for a while.

This time, Guan finally knew what she was referring to: "I'll leave the light on when I go to the bathroom."

Xiao Tu was embarrassed again: "I didn't mean that..."

"Then I try to drink as little water as possible before going to bed."

"That's not what it means!" Xiao Tu was anxious, why didn't he understand what he meant? "I mean, last night was just an accident, and it won't happen again in the future, so don't take it to heart!"

"Oh." Guan nodded with some comprehension, and when Xiao Tu finally breathed a sigh of relief, he lowered his head and pondered for a while, then raised his head in embarrassment, "But I can't hold back?"

Xiao Tu: "..."

Guan Jiu's strong comprehension ability finally made Xiao Tu give up communicating with him. As soon as he turned around, he was blocked by Ling Chao.

"What are you talking about?"

Xiao Tu hurriedly waved his hands: "It's nothing, it's just..."

"Your wife told me not to go to the toilet at night." Guan said.

Xiao Tu, who was about to explain, choked

.

Ling Chao hooked the corners of his mouth, and then said with a serious face: "Old Guan, you are still young, and you can bear with some things in the future."

Guan nodded seriously: "I will try my best."

Xiaotu... Huh! Where is Xiaotu? Sorry, she squatted in a corner and took it away. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Saturday morning ended with Xiao Tu's strong resentment, and in the afternoon, she finally figured it out: Anyway, her relationship with Ling Chao has always been known to everyone, so she accidentally bumped into some... Restricted pictures can also be forgiven. ==

Anyway, nothing to worry about!

After thinking about it like this, Xiao Tu suddenly became enlightened, and simply turned on the TV. It happened that there was a series on the TV, Gongdou Xi, a group of concubines were jealous for the emperor, and the cruel methods were outrageous. Xiao Tu was sighing as he watched, when the sofa on one side suddenly collapsed, and Ling Chao came over at some point.

The two sat on the same sofa, and it was easy to remind people of some scenes from last night. Xiao Tu suddenly lost his mind to watch TV, and glanced at Ling Chao from time to time.

Ling Chao didn't care, he sat carelessly, his eyes were all on the TV screen.

Sitting like this for a while, Xiao Tu suddenly felt that her thoughts were too evil, she was just watching TV, why did she keep thinking about what happened last night? Be calm! Thinking of this, Xiao Tu finally let go of his psychological burden and concentrated on watching TV.

Suddenly, Ling Chao said without thinking: "It's boring."

"What's boring?" Xiao Tu turned his face away with a dazed expression.

"This TV show is really boring."

"Uh..." Xiao Tu was embarrassed, this kind of court drama of open and secret fighting is not suitable for boys to watch, and even she is just using it to pass the time. So he explained: "Actually, I just watched it because I was bored..."

"Are you bored?" Ling Chao suddenly cast his gaze on her.

In that scorching gaze, Xiao Tu suddenly had an ominous premonition, he hesitated and said: "Actually, it's okay..."

"Why don't we finish what we did last night?"

Sure enough ==

Before Xiao Tu could react, he had already wrapped his arms around her waist, and said in a hoarse voice: "Honey, I think you performed very well last night.

. "He was referring to her proactive response last night. Although the kissing technique was jerky, it was enough to make people's mind sway and never forget.

Xiao Tu was embarrassed: "...that was an accident!"

"I don't mind a few more accidents..." As he spoke, his lips were about to be printed.

Unfortunately, before the accident happened, Ling Chao's cell phone rang.

"Call!" Xiao Tu hastily reminded.

Ling Chao stopped in disappointment, looked at the number on the screen, frowned imperceptibly, and picked it up.

"Hello?"

Hearing a hoarse voice from the other end of the phone because of being interrupted, Ye Qing hurriedly said: "Ling Chao, are you still recovering from a cold? The voice sounds a bit hoarse."

"It's nothing serious." His tone sounded flat.

"It's fine, I'm still worried. Yesterday I..."

"Sister Qing, what can you do with me?"

Just about to publish a long speech, Ye Qing paused. They were all flattered when they remembered that they had taken the initiative to call the opposite sex in the past, unlike this Ling Chao who asked her what's the matter. Sister Qing is angry, and the consequences are serious!

"I was outside and I accidentally lost my wallet, can you please come and pick me up?" Huh, you don't care about me, do you? I'm still entangled with you! Ye Qing adjusted her tone, making her voice sound as pitiful as possible: "I called my brother just now, and she said she was not available, so let me find you. I'm really sorry, but now I have no money, and Lu has no money. Far......"

She knew that she was deliberately making excuses, but she used Ye Jun as a shield.

"Got it, where are you now?"