Chapter 33

If the worst thing in this world is to fall into a pond while walking, then the worst thing is to fall into a pond without being able to swim, and of course there is a worse thing than to fall into the water After Tang yelled for help, he suddenly discovered that the water in the pond was only one meter deep...

After walking out of the pond with a blushing face, student Wukong became consummated.

"Master, you did it on purpose..." Wukong bit his lip with an aggrieved expression on his face.

Ling Chao raised his eyebrows: "It's because you walked carelessly." '

'How can you do this behind your goblin's back? Wukong pointed to his and Xiaotu's clasped hands.

'She is the goblin in my house. '

So, student Wukong became consummated for the second time today.

Because Wukong unfortunately fell into the water and became a drowning monkey, the meal had to be postponed temporarily. After returning to the dormitory, Xiao Tu was interrogated by his roommates in turn.

Dong Dongdong said with a sullen face: "Tutu, you can tell the truth yourself." '

Xiao Tu scratched his head in embarrassment: "That...he is my boyfriend." '

'That's not the point! Dong Dongdong yelled, "The point is, you actually lied to your roommate!" '

'Yes, Tutu, you should have told us earlier. 'Ni Ersi felt a little guilty, and felt very embarrassed when she thought of marrying someone's boyfriend in front of her just now.

Xiao Tu was embarrassed: "But you didn't ask me..."

'No wonder the master just called the junior girl to the left and the junior girl to the right so affectionately, so you guys have been having adultery for a long time! Come on, how did you meet? '

'Yeah, it looks like you guys have known each other for a long time, huh? '

Under the gossiping eyes of the two, Xiao Tu had no choice but to tell the story between him and Ling Chao from beginning to end.

Although Xiao Tu only said it briefly, without adding any modifiers, let alone embellishing it, Dong Dongdong and Ni Ersi still listened with great interest and couldn't stop.

After listening to it, Ni Ersi sighed: "It turns out that there are such things as childhood sweethearts!" '

Dong Dongdong clenched his fists: "Everyone says I look like a junior high school student, why don't I go to the junior high school and raise a young lady to be a bamboo horse!" '

Xiao Tu's face was full of black lines when he heard it, and he turned his head to look, only to find that Xia Mo, who had been silent all this time, was desperately memorizing with a notebook.

'what are you writing? ' Xiao Rabbit asked.

Xia Mo adjusted his glasses: "I think this case can be used to study the germination of adolescent sexual consciousness." '

Xiaotu: '...'

The appearance of Ling Chao can be regarded as an episode of the beginning of school, and soon after, the school officially started.

Since she is a freshman, the course does not involve too much professional knowledge. Xiao Tu did not have a hard time learning it. Except for an advanced mathematics class that gave her a headache every time, she was able to cope with other courses.

The school's social circle always starts from the dormitory, and Xiaotu and the others are no exception. The four people in dormitory 438 move together every day, and they all sit together in class. After getting along like this for a week, Xiao Tu has a deeper understanding of their personalities.